Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

i downloaded it, and it starts, but i can already click on "continue campaign" and when i do, a campaign starts loading, but when it finishes loading i just get back to my desktop. when i click on main campaign and then on Samnite campaign, i get kicked back to the menu where i can select main campaign again and go in circles that way. how can i resolve this?
    Greetings,
    Sander

Direct link:
    http://forum.gardarike.org/viewtopic.php?p=11858#p11858

Without registration!

to download:

Quote Originally Posted by Korvin Flame View Post
    Direct link:
    http://forum.gardarike.org/viewtopic.php?p=11858#p11858

Without registration!

to download:

do you have the latest patch???

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Latest patch is here

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21463...-+patch+II.rar

And thanks Korvin Flame for this link

Lestat1337's Avatar Foederatus

where can i download??? the link doesnt work

Question: who painted/what is the painting called of the 2 hoplites opposing each other with a woman between them (The background with the loading screen)?

this is it:http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8187/pibt7.jpg

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

It is a painting of a Neo Classic french Artist called Jacques Louis David (30 August 1748 – 29 December 1825)

here the painting: 'The Intervention of Sabine women', painted in 1799.

I keep getting download errors after hours of downloading

i have done some units for the latest version if will post some pics soon. and maybe some upload, if i get the permisions.

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Interesting news morfeasnikos, your work is always perfect

Thanx tomySVK :

Here is some preview. To this i units i have try to keep the vertex points low.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

credits

RS2 team, i think i am not sure, the parts that i am using r from Tone.
    RTR and PI team, i dont know the creators of this models, and the most of the parts r from this two mods.
    To RGCoTL the chest plate , GeMiNi][SaNDy and rarity the beards and hair, the hands to rarity or Algaman or another i am not sure, and Neo some javellin.

And the CA for this game.
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; May 26, 2013 at 05:51 AM.

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Great units update

The OP is saying there's something wrong with the "descr_strat" file, and I can't figure out what's wrong. What exactly do I need to do, to make it work?
    Thanks in advance.
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Why can't form shield wall the most hoplite units on BI engine?
    How can I add shield wall ability to hoplites?

Mark07040's Avatar Libertus

link is broken

Mark07040's Avatar Libertus

link is broken

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

I will try to upload again 0.95 version and patch II...just dont get any hopes up (one week is all i need ). I really really hope i will find some time to work on this again..

Link?

http://www.gameupdates.org/details.p...500&uploaded=1

I think this link works, but very slowly. Its time to give this mod a good dowload link...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast