Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Hi gentlemen!
    This latest version count with installer? And the patch, it's only extract and overwrite?
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

V.095 is rar packed and also patch. So yes overwrite it

Great work guys. I am downloading this right now

I encountered a problem. I tried extracting the files using winrar but it did not work. Can someone tell me how to install this mod? Thanks in advance

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

You extract PI and BI folders into your game folder

C:\Program Files\Rome - Total War

Than extract patch rar into PI folder and overwrite all. To play it start Paeninsula Italica shortcut.

Well see for some reason it will not let me extract the files. A bunch of errors keeps on coming up when i try to extract with WinRAR. Please help as I really want to play this awesome modification

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

If it doesnt want to extract it it must be corrupted file. Try to download it again.

I downloaded it 3 or 4 different times Whenever I try to extract I get those error things for each item it is trying to extract

edit: I will try and download it again and tell you how that works

edit 2: I downloaded it again, this time via Utorrent, and hundreds of errors keep on popping up saying unable to find the path specified
    Last edited by slydessertfoxoriginal; July 23, 2011 at 01:30 PM.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Strange. CAn you post screen of error.

Edit
    Problem is that some folder paths are just to long. Check this for solution
    http://www.question-defense.com/2010...260-characters

I recommend that you extract it to C: and than cut paste into RTW folder
    Last edited by Echbart; July 23, 2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: new finds

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2435/piitalica.th.png[img]

Here is a picture of it

edit: for some reason I cant post the picture. I dont know how to post pictures on this forum so...
    Last edited by slydessertfoxoriginal; July 23, 2011 at 04:02 PM.

It did not say anything about the folder path being too long when it said that

edit: I managed to extract it but I cant find the shortcut
    Last edited by slydessertfoxoriginal; July 24, 2011 at 12:11 AM.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

in RTW folder i should be Paeninsula Italica.ink

By that error that you posted i found on net only to long folder path.

To post pictures the easiest way is to use attachments under additional options.

Here is what the folder shows...

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Cut all content inside folder RTW_BI PI v0.95 and paste it into your folder ( PI Italica ) that you show on the picture.

If you open RTW_BI PI v0.95 you will see shortcut inside.

I se the shortcut inside. However, it says there is no prgram that can open it

edit: It says the specified path does not exist
    Last edited by slydessertfoxoriginal; July 24, 2011 at 04:08 PM.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Ok.

1. Did you put files from RTW_BI PI v0.95 into the PI italica folder? Below you will see first picture of folder structure i have on my computer.

2. When you have organized folders, open shortcut details and in place of target paste this

"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\PI Italica\RomeTW-BI.exe" - modI -show_err

I had copied the rome total war folder and renamed the copied one so I could install PI into that. Could that be the problem? That I installed it into a folder that was not the original RTW folder?

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Yes it could be a problem, because shortcut is made for default install RTW. Is it working now.

Well let me change it. I will have to reinstall rome total war to erase the other mod I have installed

edit: Well I gave up and installed PI2 instead for Medieval 2 Total War. Thanks for the help Echbart, I really appreciate it
    Last edited by slydessertfoxoriginal; July 28, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

With the elimination of megaupload(thanks,1000 thanks,America)downloading this mod is impossible.Can someone upload it somewhere else,like on filefront?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast