Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

If anyone is working on anything related to buildings please contact me - that we can organize work without double work.

I also wonder which thread

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

I tried downloading it several times, but it stops at 72.6 mb everytime.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Try using some download managers. It helps a lot.

Link to some great free software - link

Thanks for your help Echbart, but now it stops at 26.5 mb..... it seems it's just Megaupload that is causing my provider troubles. Oh well i'll just have to wait fro Moddll download service then.
    Last edited by Turno1971; January 02, 2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Mispelled name.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

I will get hopefully this week higher upload bandwidth and will upload it to some other share site. Will post the link asap.

Thanks in advance for your effort, Echbart!
    Can't wait to play this mod....

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

To Turno1971 i still havent got faster broadband connestion, i hope you tried again downnlaoding it and got it.

Quick news

Im working on things to do so that we will get this mod to 1.0 version. My and Kylan271 are working on some off them. I decided that when he finishes his work that we will release small patch. ( this will also include Spartans fix. )

If someone is having an itch to help concact me so that we wont work double work.

Thnaks to all who still watch this mod.

No worries, we waited a long time, a few days are not going to matter.
    In the meanwhile, i'm relaxing myself by reading Cascarino's works on early roman armies, Kruta's works on italian Celtic tribes and an Osprey book on Tarentine cavalrymen....

Daminios's Avatar Civis

keep up the good work Echbart !!
    I eagerly await V.1 & when you & the other guys give it the green light .

Hister's Avatar Domesticus

Good decision, patching step by step towards the final goal is the proper way to go!
    PROUD MEMBER OF PAENINSULA ITALICA TEAM

For M2TW PI forum click here.
    For RTW PI forum click here.

Any news on alternative download links?

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Sorry not yet, the owner of flat i live in was away on some kinda trip for whole january on holidays - i hope he will do it soon.

Thanks for waiting.

Domoo arigatoo.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

i know this has been asked so many times by others and i have played this before but. what is needed on the target so your able to play it becouse ive tried and just no luck.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

Do you mean shortcut target? If yes here it is mine

Code:
    "C:\Program Files\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" - mod:PI -show_err

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry guys,my fault. We have bad floods my neck of the woods(Victoria,Australia) and lost my PC. Have some back up data on external,but PC box ground level got soaked. North of us got wacked by 300kish Cyclone(Yasi) so just a tad wet one. Been moved away from home until things Ok. So sorry sporadic postings. Cafes for now.

Trying to recover data and sort things out as best as I can.

Cheers

Phil

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

cheers for the start line my mistake. got another problem now when going on to main campain and click on a faction like the spqr it will then take me back to the main menu. does anyone know what the prob maybe

Hister's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Kylan271 View Post
    Sorry guys,my fault. We have bad floods my neck of the woods(Victoria,Australia) and lost my PC. Have some back up data on external,but PC box ground level got soaked. North of us got wacked by 300kish Cyclone(Yasi) so just a tad wet one. Been moved away from home until things Ok. So sorry sporadic postings. Cafes for now.

Trying to recover data and sort things out as best as I can.

Cheers

Phil
    Uh Kylan, very sorry to hear that - hope your family is okay!
    PROUD MEMBER OF PAENINSULA ITALICA TEAM

For M2TW PI forum click here.
    For RTW PI forum click here.

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

To DragonsWarrior

Patch it with latest patch found in sticky thread. And then it should be fine.

To Kylan

Im glad everything is ok with you!

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

House a tad wet,take time to clean and dry things out. Mud yuck! No structural damage per see,so I'm lucky.

Trying to replace files,can't use old PC as may blow the system being damp. Got a 1T external and an old Pent-III to help. Hopefully I can redo things again,lol.

Thanks kind words Echbart&Hister.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast