Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrerro Sabino View Post
    http://www.gameupdates.org/details.p...500&uploaded=1

I think this link works, but very slowly. Its time to give this mod a good dowload link...
    I confirm that this torrent works just fine and just recently downloaded the mod there, cheers!

Default Re: Paeninsula Italica v. 0.95 - released for the general public to work on it!

Any working link to the latest patch ?

I just discovered this fantastic mod. Having played a number of mods now, i was looking for a mod centered on the italic peninsula, dealing with the raise of rome, i was looking for something just like this!

I also got to an extent into moding myself. There are few of the mods that i played that i played unmodified. I am fairly fluid in moding various files and scripting. I can also programm and wrote a couple of tools that can generate garrison scripts automatically for example. I am also developing my own genuin mod ideas that i haven't seen in any mod yet. For months i am in modding fever and was looking for a mod where i can flex my modding muscle and bring in some of my own concepts and this mod looks like it. I have a number of good ideas of how to make mods more challenging and engaging. I tested some of my ideas in my mods already and they work great. I suppose this mod is complete for the most part already ?

Anyone have a working DL link?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Any links?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Did you find it? I have it and can upload it if need be.

edit: here it is http://www.mediafire.com/file/x5u1b0...I_PI_v0.95.rar
    Last edited by phylosopher stoned; March 04, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

It doesn't work without the patch. I can load the autosave that is in the file and it works. But when i start a new game so that i can choose with what side i want to play the game kicks me everytime back to the menu.

yeah, I guess I don't have the patch, sorry. This quote from the OP implies the crash on startup can be fixed.

"As soon as you will select the faction to play with, you will probably encounter a crash to the main menu, due a problem present in the descr_strat file: in the region of Rome there's the temple of Iupiter Latiaris, not present in the building database. I'm pretty sure I haven't fixed that prior I packed this version. You have to erase that building and the campaign will start ...If I remember correctly that building has been only half-implemented by me and thus a CTD."

I'm not sure what else was included in the patch but I do remember playing this a while ago. I not sure if I had the patch at one time or if I just fixed the error in the descr_strat.

I removed the temple of Iupiter Lataris and it works. Thank you.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by phylosopher stoned View Post
    Did you find it? I have it and can upload it if need be.

edit: here it is http://www.mediafire.com/file/x5u1b0...I_PI_v0.95.rar
    Wow, I didn't know I already had this mod and I downloaded this mod in 2011.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456