Thread: A Humble Help Request

Default A Humble Help Request

When I try to start a campaign all I get is "Please select an item from the list" if anyone here has experienced the same or similar or knows what I should do would you share the information?

I'm sorry to just ask for help whenever I'm here, my tech skills are stuck in the Bronze Age.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: A Humble Help Request

hmm,thats weird...

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by TheNasoRomaLost View Post
    When I try to start a campaign all I get is "Please select an item from the list" if anyone here has experienced the same or similar or knows what I should do would you share the information?

I'm sorry to just ask for help whenever I'm here, my tech skills are stuck in the Bronze Age.
    where did you place whtw? does your Rome - Total War folder have WHTW in it?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNasoRomaLost View Post

Generally that`s an error given when you install a mod that`s made for RTW v1.5/BI v1.6 on older versions of the game(rtw v1.3/bi v1.4 for example). In other words your game is probably not patched to the latest version.