Thread: nation Relation system in RTW

Default nation Relation system in RTW

Remember caesar 3 the game? where caesar demended 300 apples if you fail the popularity will fall and evantually he sends his legions to set things right by destroying your entire city.

Well this could be a nice thing with a working allied system in rtw. if you allie(sp?) with someone else they cant break it if they find you usefull. But if you decide not to send them tribute, slaves, food, weapons, troops, invetations to partys hehe whatever. the realtion with that nation will diminish and even provoke them to hostility. With allies comes great responsiblility so an unbreakable relation could easily be balanced with the items i mentioned. the relation "meter" should be in the diplomacy screen

What do you think about this? this is for an major patch or expansion btw

i would love this nevertheless, instead of the awfull "protectorate" system we have now
    check my "only 1 settlement" thread

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30259

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

I loved Caesar III myself and anything is better than RTW's diplomacy as of now...

But the downside is that what you're proposing can probably only be done through some extensive scripting... So, maybe a mod will pick up on your idea and do something... Post in suggestions forum of your favourite mod.

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat