Thread: A 'The Last Kingdoms trailer'

Default A 'The Last Kingdoms trailer'

In consideration of advertising the mod across the interwebs, would be worth putting together a trailer video for 'The Last Kingdom'. Just a 30 second to 50 or 60 seconds video showing the game as epically and as fantastically as possible, all the bells and whistles on show.
    I don't have any experience in directing as such but I have a little plan in my head of something that would work.

Cheers - Asgath

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Default Re: A 'The Last Kingdoms trailer'

Quote Originally Posted by Asgath View Post
    In consideration of advertising the mod across the interwebs, would be worth putting together a trailer video for 'The Last Kingdom'. Just a 30 second to 50 or 60 seconds video showing the game as epically and as fantastically as possible, all the bells and whistles on show.
    I don't have any experience in directing as such but I have a little plan in my head of something that would work.

Cheers - Asgath
    Danova - if you send me the raw recordings (meaning the unedited videos) I could edit them for you. I just had a class on video editing, so this would be a piece of cake.

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Sorry mates but the first prior is the beta! If we are ready we or you will made a trailer...!

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Quote Originally Posted by danova View Post
    Sorry mates but the first prior is the beta! If we are ready we or you will made a trailer...!
    Absolutely

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

a trailer is not as important as the beta-release

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

OK, thanks your patient.
    ... we working hard!

This would be an undertaking made by those not spending time on other elements of modding, it could still be done. When Heathen and I have access to the game we can throw something together.