Thread: What's up with this?........Wrong Campaign Banners for Crusader States

Default What's up with this?........Wrong Campaign Banners for Crusader States

Got tired of not having the correct images for units so I uninstalled SS 6.2 and the RR/RC Compilation and re-installed SS and the 6.1 patch, after which I re-installed the RR/RC Comp and the August 13 hotfix.
    Seems like I have all the images, but now the Crusader States banners have been changed to the western rebel banners (see spoiler).
    Is there something I can do to fix it?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: What's up with this?........Wrong Campaign Banners for Crusader States

Looks like the (or one of the) files in \data\banners didn't get updated properly. Is the writeprotection on for those?

Default Re: What's up with this?........Wrong Campaign Banners for Crusader States

Could I just go back and re-install all the SS and RC/RR files? Would that screw up my saved games?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil of Loreauville View Post
    Could I just go back and re-install all the SS and RC/RR files? Would that screw up my saved games?
    It wouldn't. As long as you install the same mod version, anyways. Looks like overkill but might be faster, but I'd suggest trying one of the interface submods first. At least one of those has to have the correct files... or check the update patch (hotfix) for the /banner folder.