Thread: Problem with reinstalation

Default Problem with reinstalation

First i congratulate all of you on this wonderful mod, it is marweles. Second pardon me on may bad english it isnt my native language.This is may problem I have Rome total war gold edition i instaled several others mod before i instaled RS2,RS2 work fine but i could not play other mods any more so i decide to uninstall all of mods and rome gold and install ewerything from the begining.I do thet(uninstall) manuely not via add and remove program. Then when i insert RomeTW gold edition in CD driver and run instllshild wizard problem acure,window pop-up worning me that previus Rome TW gold edition was detected and instalation canot be performed until i uninstall previos RTW-ge.I tray everything known to me to solwe this problem i sek manuely for any RTW-ge file,i did not find him,i use CC clener stil nothing,could someone help me?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Problem with reinstalation

If you use Windows Vista or 7 there may be traces of the game left in the 'appdata' folder. You can run %appdata% and this will show you the start of that path.

Usually bits are left behind either in that folder or the Windows Registry - I know you've run cc cleaner so there should be nothing left there.....

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here