Thread: Most complete Faction?

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Most complete Faction?

I have tried playing a few of the factions, and some of them are mostly complete and others have a lot of "Need translation" or peseants for their unit cards.
    Does anyone know which faction is the most complete? I know that the Sweboz are one of the least because they have a lot of translations in progress and few unit cards. If anyone has tried other factions it would be good to know how far they have reached in contruction.
    I understand that a lot of things are in progress, because speed is compromised for accuracy, and work goes slower because unlike CA you don't get paid for doing this quickly and making fantasy units.

Macedon is pretty complete. Therefore I assume that the other hellenistic nations are too.

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

In my expirence, all the hellens and the romans are most complete. They seem to have had the most time spent on them. And, don't play the yuehzi. :wink:
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

So far, i've played the Romans, Hellenes, and Macedonians, and I've found their level of 'completenes' to rank in that order. Hellenes, near as I can tell, only lack the Spartiates, then they'll be done, whereas the Macedonians, in my experience, have trouble recruiting their 3 elite units. Only place I've seen the Companions recruitable is in Alexandria, and only if i use an exploit, and same goes for Pheraspidai, except the cities were Seleukia and Antioch. I havent seen Hypaspists recruitable anywhere.