• Víkingr ""Victory has never been sweeter"

1 10.00%
  • Adorno1 "Cavalry down"

4 40.00%
  • Servitor "..."

2 20.00%
  • CounterPoint391 "The sun sets"

0 0%

Thread: Picture of the Month - X MMX - (The Vote)

Default Picture of the Month - X MMX - (The Vote)

Vote for your favourite picture. Submissions may be found here
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Default Re: Picture of the Month - X MMX - (The Vote)

I'm gonna have to go with Adorno's pic this time. Very nice composition, it gave me a hard-on.... I liked Servitor's ENBseries settings, but the composition of the shot wasn't doing it for me....

I vote for Servitor's tin can man
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Libertus
    Netherlands, Utrecht, Amersfoort, Vathorst

My vote will go to Adorno's. As CP mentioned, it has an awesome composition.

I'm a little bit offended that you didn't name my submission "I like the above one" :|

Quote Originally Posted by Servitor View Post
    I'm a little bit offended that you didn't name my submission "I like the above one" :|

Libertus
    Netherlands, Utrecht, Amersfoort, Vathorst

Daaayum, CP. I just checked past subscriptions, your "The Charge" picture is awesome!

Yeah, that was from Prophesy of Pendor I think.

Looks like I won