Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bill View Post
    Pdguru, amazing pics very beautiful. I was wanting your permission to use some for background on my pc.
    Yes you can - I'd be delighted, and thank you for asking. If you would, please use the ones with the little "pdg" sig. If you want to use another, just let me know, and I'll add the sig for you.

Thank you the pics are wonderful. Excellent propaganda for the mod

Tired of TWC Arrogance

You're welcome.

Having wrested Brandenberg from the rebels who had occupied what was left of it after I looted the capital, the Prussians are pressuring my German allies again. Images here from Ney's struggles to contain the growing threat, spring 1816...

Last edited by Pdguru; August 28, 2011 at 01:48 PM.

Haha, really exciting pics pdguru, your deeds and daring exploits will emblazon history textbooks for centuries to come! thnx for sharing lol

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    For Pete's sake - it's like a bloody séance here - "is there anybody there?"
    Yeah, dude i always check the pages. Just don't reply much but vey nice pics. My just don't look as good so i just don't post them. But, thank you for sharing yours wiht us.

Cool imagery as always from the Master+Rep.

Good to see the new saddle cloth textures in effect looks like Saxon Hussars earlier on.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Thank you iutland.

Thought I might share an action shot of my version of the Chassuers de la Reunion, formed to fight the English in Pondicherry and Mauritius.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Thank you iutland.

Thought I might share an action shot of my version of the Chassuers de la Reunion, formed to fight the English in Pondicherry and Mauritius.

an excellent shot.I love these,by all means please keep them coming.By the way,with such an excellent eye for imagery why have you never looked into a loading screen mod??I can see it being very well received.If you have already done such and i missed it somehow forgive my oversight,but just something to consider

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Chevalier,

Thank you, as ever.

Yes, I did a loading screen mod a long time back (2 actually). So they use old pictures of mine. But here it is if you would like to try it:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...59#post7662859

Pdguru, you're a constant reminder as to why I can never really get into Shogun 2; NTW, and particularly LME, just seems to offer a visual treat of a vein I'm just much more in to.

Where you find the time to take all these and edit them remains, however, a complete mystery. They handful of shots I've uploaded over the years have taken inordinate amounts of time.
    Therefore, I conclude, that Valve should announce Half Life 2 Episode 3.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by MajorStoffer View Post
    Pdguru, you're a constant reminder as to why I can never really get into Shogun 2; NTW, and particularly LME, just seems to offer a visual treat of a vein I'm just much more in to.

Where you find the time to take all these and edit them remains, however, a complete mystery. They handful of shots I've uploaded over the years have taken inordinate amounts of time.
    Well said, sir. I completely agree on Shogun 2.

Here's another one to peruse... I love shiny metal...

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Well said, sir. I completely agree on Shogun 2.

Here's another one to peruse... I love shiny metal...

I looooove these cuirassier skins...so....tis having been said...what are the chances of seeing a ksin change mod that allows us to experience the glory of the French Cuirassiers using your custom skins????they are without a doubt the best!!!and as well I will for sure try your loading screen mod as your work is unsurpassed in this field

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Thank you sir. The last version of my heavy cavalry reserve skins, which I believe you have, included a change that made standard cuirassier units also have the skins, but it does not effect the special units in LME representing the 5th, 8th etc. So you should have them already.
    PS: Note that while the officers have a less shiny cuirass, they have the special helmet decoration.

EDIT: I managed to get LME's nice horses and saddle covers etc to work with the standard cuirassier unit but not the 'Heavy Cavalry Reserve' unit (don't know why). Here's how it looks:

Last edited by Pdguru; September 14, 2011 at 03:30 PM.

The shiny (excellent!) Cuirassier skin Type1 now integrated into upcoming LME2.1.pack, and assume it's alright? otherwise let me know.

Cheers
    iutland

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    The shiny (excellent!) Cuirassier skin Type1 now integrated into upcoming LME2.1.pack, and assume it's alright? otherwise let me know.

Cheers
    iutland
    Go right ahead. Let me know if you have interest in the recent Valaisan and Reunion skins. Credit appreciated.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Picture from a massive battle between my largely conscript French forces and two Austrian Armies in eastern Prussia. Interventions from a detachment of the Imperial Guard (Grenadiers a Cheval and two horse artillery batteries) saved the day. Here is my initial advance up the hill toward the first Austrian force in an attempt to break them before their support arrived.

I am using LME, 40 units and my MTW3 Barebones mod plus the NTW3 Projectiles table. The battle had great ebb and flow, with the AI flanking with infantry and cavalry with concerted efforts to attack my weakened center and regular rallies and returns.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Tonight, it's spring 1818 and Napoleon has allowed the Austrians, supported by a large Russian force, to take Bavaria again, but has moved swiftly to march on what he hopes is an insufficently protected Vienna. He's relying on Ney to hold central Germany should the Russians push Northward while Austria consolidates control in Bavaria and eye the Tyrol, and hoping that if he can take Vienna by suprise, the Austrians may finally sue for peace.

He met with an Army outside the city, but failed to draw out the main force. Image is of a 1:1 moment in a dramatic last-ditch charge by the Austrian light cavalry on the French infantry...

Picture from a massive battle between my largely conscript French forces and two Austrian Armies in eastern Prussia. Interventions from a detachment of the Imperial Guard (Grenadiers a Cheval and two horse artillery batteries) saved the day. Here is my initial advance up the hill toward the first Austrian force in an attempt to break them before their support arrived.

I am using LME, 40 units and my MTW3 Barebones mod plus the NTW3 Projectiles table. The battle had great ebb and flow, with the AI flanking with infantry and cavalry with concerted efforts to attack my weakened center and regular rallies and returns.
    I nearly cried this one was so beautiful. The 40 units mod is this link here? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=464130. I must learn how to install these mods and give it a shot - looks great, how is the campaign AI?

Cheers,
    Myrmedon

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Well, it's late in 1818 and I have won my LME Campaign despite the challenges brought on by adding the NTW3 Barebones Files. Here I share a final picture, as the last unit of Spanish Grenadiers realize the day is lost, and the French are about to take their last remaining lands. This defeat, coming shortly after news that the Russians and Austrians had settled for a ceasefire in the East, and the British now fly the French Tricolour over London, is all the more bitter. I think their faces say it all...

Last edited by Pdguru; October 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM.

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Well, it's late in 1818 and I have won my LME Campaign despite the challenges brought on by adding the NTW3 Barebones Files. Here I share a final picture, as the last unit of Spanish Grenadiers realize the day is lost, and the French are about to take their last remaining lands. This defeat, coming shortly after news that the Russians and Austrians had settled for a ceasefire in the East, and the British now fly the French Tricolour over London, is all the more bitter. I think their faces say it all...

Love the quality of your pics. What's your system specs bud?

+1