Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Quote Originally Posted by THEMIK DK View Post
    that was exactly the same think i was thinking!!! and in the back ground there is coming a soldier to say "he is dead. forget him,"... it is so dramatic
    Yes... here's the soldier arriving and saying exactly that...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here is another moment during the advance - it's over for these guys...

In the meantime, my current French 1813-18 campaign (above in this thread) has taken a turn for the better and is going well - it's January 1816. By creating enough breathing space to build up 12 stacks of my own by delivering enough aggravation and threats to keep the Austrians and Prussians on their heels, I have taken Brandenberg! The Prussians saw the writing on the wall, and asked for peace, even agreeing to ending their alliance with the Russians and Austrians! I took the chance to ask for peace from the Russians who accepted - I hope what has become a vicious war with the Tsar, one of brutal one of attrition and heavy losses for both sides, can quieten, at least for a while.

So, finally I have my mission objectives (Regions) met, but still need to secure 6 more regions to win the campaign again. I plan to acquire those from the Austrians in the coming year. .

Taking on Britain first has certainly been a harder way to approach this campaign, but it's been a great challenge and, maybe those Russians will come crush me yet...

EDIT:Quick Edit for slower computers <3 Denise
    Last edited by ReignTerror; December 16, 2010 at 08:36 PM.

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

Pdguru... rock!!!!!!

A 1500-1680 Total War FTW!!!

love the last picture

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

pdguru your pictures are fantastic... I only ask one thing... if possible slap a spoiler tag around them to keep it organized... I would say we should use some of these for some load screens

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by ReignTerror View Post
    pdguru your pictures are fantastic... I only ask one thing... if possible slap a spoiler tag around them to keep it organized... I would say we should use some of these for some load screens
    Yea the pistol-guy would be great as a loading-screen

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Quote Originally Posted by ReignTerror View Post
    THat could be done I just need the original size pic

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by KDK View Post
    THat could be done I just need the original size pic
    Happy to provide whatever you need - but not sure what you mean by "the original size pic". The images are shown just as I have them, after cropping and enhancement. Not sure what I could send you that would be different... unless you want the .jpg I posted to photobucket. Let me know.

In the meantime, I have a loading screen mod (option 4) here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389639 (and one of the folders has all the pictures in it) and my full gallery is here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=396405

Feel free to use any pictures you like - and reference/credit would be appreciated, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    Happy to provide whatever you need - but not sure what you mean by "the original size pic". The images are shown just as I have them, after cropping and enhancement. Not sure what I could send you that would be different... unless you want the .jpg I posted to photobucket. Let me know.

In the meantime, I have a loading screen mod (option 4) here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389639 (and one of the folders has all the pictures in it) and my full gallery is here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=396405

Feel free to use any pictures you like - and reference/credit would be appreciated, of course.
    THats what i mean The pics before being cropped

Tired of TWC Arrogance

THats what i mean The pics before being cropped
    Not sure why you could not change the images to the size you want. And the original screen shots, even if the heart of the picture, are not what you see posted - I do extensive work on the images - from removing the HUD to selecting and cropping portions of the image, to adjusting tone, adding effects and making other changes. If I sent you the originals you'd not have what I post (i.e. what it seems folks like). So we'll have to give it a miss I guess.

PS: If it's an "ownership" thing like in the POTW galleries, then I understand, but don't feel the need to prove my honesty .

Not sure why you could not change the images to the size you want. And the original screen shots, even if the heart of the picture, are not what you see posted - I do extensive work on the images - from removing the HUD to selecting and cropping portions of the image, to adjusting tone, adding effects and making other changes. If I sent you the originals you'd not have what I post (i.e. what it seems folks like). So we'll have to give it a miss I guess.

PS: If it's an "ownership" thing like in the POTW galleries, then I understand, but don't feel the need to prove my honesty .
    I mean the original size of the pic It wonr look good if i make the pic bigger since it owuld the be blurry

Tired of TWC Arrogance

I mean the original size of the pic It wonr look good if i make the pic bigger since it owuld the be blurry
    Hello - sorry but I still don't understand what you need. The picture is the picture. They are the original screen capture... after I have worked on it. There is no other picture - the original is just the unedited screen print I used to start with - and is no use. If you let me know the pictures you want, I can post the edited original in a folder here. Then you can adjust the size to whatever you want, I guess. Is that what you need?

Hello - sorry but I still don't understand what you need. The picture is the picture. They are the original screen capture... after I have worked on it. There is no other picture - the original is just the unedited screen print I used to start with - and is no use. If you let me know the pictures you want, I can post the edited original in a folder here. Then you can adjust the size to whatever you want, I guess. Is that what you need?

Yes I need the pictures before they have been cropped

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Yes I need the pictures before they have been cropped
    Sorry - they don't exist. The original uncropped and unenhanced print screen image is nothing like the final piece and mostly I don't keep them once the enhanced version is done. If you can tell me pictures and the dimensions you need them all to be, I can resize for you - and you can them decide if the resolution is sufficient.
    Last edited by Pdguru; December 18, 2010 at 09:31 AM.

Can you then make them 1920*1080?

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Can you then make them 1920*1080?
    Which pictures?

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Didn't hear back from you - so here are 10 recent images above sized to 1920X1080.

In the Head LME, Line LME, Looking Back LME, Russian Artillery Moving 2 LME, The Wall 2i LME Looks good

Tired of TWC Arrogance

In the Head LME, Line LME, Looking Back LME, Russian Artillery Moving 2 LME, The Wall 2i LME Looks good
    Do you have what you need then?

I tihkn so

French Grenadiers march on the 22nd Royal Irish Regiment during the Battle of York, 1809. The main fight can be seen in the distance; thousands of troops, cannons and cavalry engaging each other over an open plain just outside the city.
    Therefore, I conclude, that Valve should announce Half Life 2 Episode 3.