Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Musa View Post
    Wow, it's been ages since I last checked out my favourite NTW mod, and it looks like it's going stronger than ever!

Gotta re-install that game...
    True! But i would suggest to wait next patch, 3.0 is coming before summer (unofficial information)
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    True! But i would suggest to wait next patch, 3.0 is coming before summer (unofficial information)
    O.o, you can read the future?

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    O.o, you can read the future?

V.E.
    Where did you find out that! It suppose to be secret!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    Where did you find out that! It suppose to be secret!!
    O.o

V.E.

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Drop-in battle; Peninsula Campaign 1811. Maleana, Granada.

Marshal Marmont forces the retreating army of General Picton into battle; the flat, open fields will ensure that this battle will become a brutish pounding match, instead of a decisive battle - Marmont takes the field, but the casualties are so equal it can hardly be called a victory - he retires to the well-stocked and pro-french Granada, and waits for Marshals Soult and Massena to arrive and re-new their push to Gibraltar.

The French Cavalry have forest and valleys to shelter in, the hapless British have no such luxury, and their cavalry suffer terribly.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A Battalion of the Guard engages KGL troops on the left

Dragoons intercept a desperate charge on the right - no doubt a move by my foe spurred on by the gross casualties taken on the open plains of Maleana.

The battle; Berg Lancers retreat after forcing the British line into a square; allowing two battalions of Fusiliers to advance relatively unmolested. Smoke masks the entire battlefield and frustrates both General's views.

Napoleon Battle AARs:
    Sublime Combat -- Gentleman at war!

Cpl. Victor Rinaldi - Governer General's Horse Guards, 32nd Brigade Group, Canadian Forces. Shame to him who thinks evil of it

Marshal94Armand's Avatar Laetus

I love this mod.Do you think you can add a beautifull blood mod?I mean I want blood from guns,explosions and mellee fight like Europe in Conflict mod...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowes View Post
    Drop-in battle; Peninsula Campaign 1811. Maleana, Granada.

Marshal Marmont forces the retreating army of General Picton into battle; the flat, open fields will ensure that this battle will become a brutish pounding match, instead of a decisive battle - Marmont takes the field, but the casualties are so equal it can hardly be called a victory - he retires to the well-stocked and pro-french Granada, and waits for Marshals Soult and Massena to arrive and re-new their push to Gibraltar.

The French Cavalry have forest and valleys to shelter in, the hapless British have no such luxury, and their cavalry suffer terribly.

A Battalion of the Guard engages KGL troops on the left

Dragoons intercept a desperate charge on the right - no doubt a move by my foe spurred on by the gross casualties taken on the open plains of Maleana.

The battle; Berg Lancers retreat after forcing the British line into a square; allowing two battalions of Fusiliers to advance relatively unmolested. Smoke masks the entire battlefield and frustrates both General's views.
    Good post+Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal94Armand View Post
    I love this mod.Do you think you can add a beautifull blood mod?I mean I want blood from guns,explosions and mellee fight like Europe in Conflict mod...
    It is possible

Napoleon`s Imperial Guard v1 and 2 (i have 40 units per army, so no paint shopping)

And Battle from the skies
    Last edited by TheRomanRuler; March 10, 2012 at 02:39 AM.

Here are some shots from my Italian campaign in LME 3. 11.000 French under Napoleon against 8000 Italians. I managed to force the Republican system on Italy to become a protectorate of France.

Whoops, last two screens are the british fleeing from the field after I defeated General Ferdinand Gabriel at Rennes. While Napoleon was in Italy General Jourdan had to deal with the 9500 British with 8500 French forces. Casualties were high, 5500 dead on their side and 3000 on mine.

After this I finished them off near the coast of Bretagne! This invasion was made by Wellington, he dispersed from the main army with 2500 forces, so the british had a total of 12.000 troops in France, luckily I made 2 Republican armies containing total of 22.500 men.

I defeated Wellington although he managed to take Normandy as well from me for 1 turn!

I play H/H-80vs80 units. My largest army was an Austrian army, total of 15.500 men.
    Last edited by Poniatowski1991; April 04, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination.

And this lads, picture from my largest army I made. 15.500 Austrians In battle order, let Napoleon come to me please

I just love to make these battle formations, that's why I want to play against a human person. So we could meet each other in the same grandure and magnificence. AI does not!!!! THROWING ALL ON A PILE!

I made in this battle 4 battle columns and some reserves. I had 50 artillerie guns and about 1500 cavalry support. Rest is infantry.
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination.

Quote Originally Posted by Poniatowski1991 View Post
    And this lads, picture from my largest army I made. 15.500 Austrians In battle order, let Napoleon come to me please

I just love to make these battle formations, that's why I want to play against a human person. So we could meet each other in the same grandure and magnificence. AI does not!!!! THROWING ALL ON A PILE!

I made in this battle 4 battle columns and some reserves. I had 50 artillerie guns and about 1500 cavalry support. Rest is infantry.
    Stunning....

But how did you get rid of those flags flying over your units? (don`t know how they are called )

Quote Originally Posted by Poniatowski1991 View Post
    Here are some shots from my Italian campaign in LME 3. 11.000 French under Napoleon against 8000 Italians. I managed to force the Republican system on Italy to become a protectorate of France.

Whoops, last two screens are the british fleeing from the field after I defeated General Ferdinand Gabriel at Rennes. While Napoleon was in Italy General Jourdan had to deal with the 9500 British with 8500 French forces. Casualties were high, 5500 dead on their side and 3000 on mine.

After this I finished them off near the coast of Bretagne! This invasion was made by Wellington, he dispersed from the main army with 2500 forces, so the british had a total of 12.000 troops in France, luckily I made 2 Republican armies containing total of 22.500 men.

I defeated Wellington although he managed to take Normandy as well from me for 1 turn!

I play H/H-80vs80 units. My largest army was an Austrian army, total of 15.500 men.
    Looks great! +Rep

TheRomanRuler

Stunning....

But how did you get rid of those flags flying over your units? (don`t know how they are called )

-------------------------------------------------

In options menu gameplay, deactivate FLOATING FLAGS. that should do the trick!
    (strange, I cannot quote, box is greyed out)

Thanks for the reactions guys, this is my no.1 mod for sure!!

Icon6 Re: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Alright,

1797, still the British are ruthlessly planning to crush my armies. They took Cleves, then I took it back.

Now we see Picton marching from Hannover to attack Cleves with his 9000 men strong militia army???

Napoleon is on his way through Switzerland to meet up with this "Brave" Picton (because he will deal a stinging defeat) leading the Hannoverian Milice army. (Luckily for me, I lowered the accuracy of the mortars as well!)

I guess my Italian army will add up something to their XP in a short while!
    Last edited by Poniatowski1991; April 05, 2012 at 01:22 AM.

@Poniatowski
    Thanx

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Naples Velite Chasseurs run through a courtyard as they prepare to repel British assault - custom battle on Ligny battlefield
    Last edited by Pdguru; April 06, 2012 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    Some other unit (voltigeurs?) at the backround and avot!

V.E.

OLD SIG

Marshal94Armand's Avatar Laetus

How many units do you use in an army 40-50-80?How do you have so many cards and the bar so up?