Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Default Re: LME Pictures - With Campaign Context

Heres a couple of slightly new screens from me.
    Over the bridge.

Cannons in the forest.

In the square.

Cleared for action!

spiderknight's Avatar Ordinarius

A few more from me as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-03-31_00003.jpg   2013-04-07_00001.jpg   2013-04-07_00012.jpg   2013-04-07_00013.jpg  

1796 Europe campaign, I blitz through Genoa and Venice, now my army marches on to Rome!

The whole album of the fight in Genoa and the first half of Venice.

http://imgur.com/a/Lptis#0

I leave in the ui, shows what the ui looks like in LME, plus I don't like cropping usually. Which is why I like Shogun 2's "k" key.
    Last edited by BroskiDerpman; September 01, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    炸鸡

Last stand

Sir, more French, please. My desktop desperately needs a new look

Crazy numbers. 1365 French Grenadiers vs 1775 Russian Musketeers and 700+ cavalry on the background

My tests have proven that yes, both the game and a decent video card can certainly sustain such numbers. What cant however, is the AI, and the movement logic system behind it. The game runs super fast in general, but actions take forever to be made, and units are generally super slow. Cool to look at nonetheless

Better late than never... and THIS IS MADNESS

Madrid, September 1812

The foolish spanish population is trying to resist our mighty Empereur. We shall defend our rights, and they rights, by slaughtering the english collaborationists.

Taking the fort!

Well, we tried...

The spanish-british battallions came forward, we tried to repulse them with a heavy volley and massed charges

One last resistence from the british Foot Guards, pushed back by the Empress Dragoons and a squadron of allied Wurttemberg cuirassiers

Our armies are half routing, half winning. We decide the last push forward by heavy bombardment. The losses will be massive, but the price will be... well, a fort. Did seem so useless in the beginning! XD

The French had a tough time fighiting off the Russian army on the Danube.
    In this battle have fought 45.540 French against 50.990 russians. The center was hard pressed the whole time, and the battle was mainly a struggle between the right flank and the russian Guard reserve. The left flank was simply non existent for both sides until 3.400 men from several companies of Young Guard Tirailleurs and some 2.470 grenadiers from the remains of the II Division hastly arrived to join the fray. What it is immortalized here is the climax of the battle, when the russian grenadier divisions finally broke after a massive French counterattack in columns broke through the dense skirmisher formation in the center. Shooting at point blank and supported by a massive cavalry attack, the French had the upper hand. But losses were high on both sides. The French lost 13.470 men, while the russians 15.100 men. The French cavalry was very tired but still eager enough to cut some throats during the russian retreat. (in my games I always make the count x 10 to match realistic levels).

Some GEM 2.1 screenshots at ultrafantastic settings:

I proudly think this is the best screenshot I have ever taken. You even have cuirassiers trying to capture the austrian regimental flag. What else can one possibly want more?

Aaand a good one