Thread: enough is enough

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Default enough is enough

well as most probably know theres a war going on between the dwarfs and squeaktasia,but this is just getting out of hand.
    those dwarfs seem to keep sneaking in to our territory at night and building structures through out the squeaktasian empire,and then request that those are left untouched for they worked a lot on them.

there is a limit,one cannot come to anothers land and just start building on it,and requesting that its left un-touched.imagine if i'd just start building a tower on the townhall,or build an underground city in some other players basement,or maybe close off the mines and make them my own personal home.
    you dont see me go around at night when no one's around and building things in other players property.so i request that the dwarves stop this immidiatly.and also the no destroying the monument part...there are saying in there against squeaktasia...we the squeaktasians will not simply allow people to build monuments of theyre kingdoms in our land if they have sayings in them that are anti-squeaktasian.i might leave the monument standing,but the signs will go away.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Default Re: enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    well as most probably know theres a war going on between the dwarfs and squeaktasia,but this is just getting out of hand.
    those dwarfs seem to keep sneaking in to our territory at night and building structures through out the squeaktasian empire,and then request that those are left untouched for they worked a lot on them.

there is a limit,one cannot come to anothers land and just start building on it,and requesting that its left un-touched.imagine if i'd just start building a tower on the townhall,or build an underground city in some other players basement,or maybe close off the mines and make them my own personal home.
    you dont see me go around at night when no one's around and building things in other players property.so i request that the dwarves stop this immidiatly.and also the no destroying the monument part...there are saying in there against squeaktasia...we the squeaktasians will not simply allow people to build monuments of theyre kingdoms in our land if they have sayings in them that are anti-squeaktasian.i might leave the monument standing,but the signs will go away.
    While I can completely agree on the fact that there should be no further construction on Squeaktasian lands (since it is your land, after all), it was agreed upon in the ceasefire that the monument would not be disturbed. Also, you are free to destroy any structures that any dwarf raises on your territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Poach's Avatar Civitate

As I see it, there is an agreement to leave the monument standing. As per the statement of Aanker, representing the Dwarves, you are free to destroy any other structures constructed.

Dude, I made 2 buildings on your land. 1 was the monument that we agreed to leave standing, and the signs are a part of that. If you don't like them then you shouldn't have made the deal or waged war.

The other was a 7x7 flat cobblestone platform with a fence... which I openly invited you to destroy...

As far as I know no other buildings were made or are being made in your lands.

Lastly, all things considered, I apologize if I caused you any trouble, and will not build on or make signs on your lands anymore, with the exception of correcting our monument if disturbed.
    Last edited by King Sama; November 27, 2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

waged war?that again?
    you guys are the ones who declared war.
    a war which we squeaktasians do not want.

when i agreed to the term,i was under the impression that only the obsidian stone was there with the signs,i had no idia of the iron,on which you openly insult the squeaktasians and praise dwarves,and signs are not part of the monument,but because of the insane amount of lag im expiriancing thers simply nothing i can do about it.

you invited me to destroy it?you standing there with a bow looking at me while were at war doesnt look friendly,not to mention you tried to attack the tower.

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

waged war?that again?

when i agreed to the term,i was under the impression that only the obsidian stone was there with the signs,i had no idia of the iron,on which you openly insult the squeaktasians and praise dwarves,and signs are not part of the monument,but because of the insane amount of lag im expiriancing thers simply nothing i can do about it.

you invited me to destroy it?you standing there with a bow looking at me while were at war doesnt look friendly,not to mention you tried to attack the tower.
    you guys kinda did start the war.
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    you guys kinda did start the war.
    How we only said we were a kingdom and declared indepence. And maybe a little shitthrowing. BUT we did not start the war, that was the dwarves who did, i was planning on waiting till our kingdom came into fruition, and till PVP was fixed til i made war

waged war?that again?
    I wasn't there, but war is war. Make a damn peace treaty if you don't want to continue it.
    when i agreed to the term,i was under the impression that only the obsidian stone was there with the signs,i had no idia of the iron,on which you openly insult the squeaktasians and praise dwarves,and signs are not part of the monument,but because of the insane amount of lag im expiriancing thers simply nothing i can do about it..
    We all experience lag. The first time you killed me, it was because of lag. The first time I (with Aanker) killed you, it was because of lag. And yes, iron was added later, but its our monument and regardless of what is said inside we have an agreement.

you invited me to destroy it?you standing there with a bow looking at me while were at war doesnt look friendly,not to mention you tried to attack the tower
    Don't think I said it was a "friendly" invitation, but its your land you can destroy it. I'm not even anywhere near squeaktasia anymore, so don't act like I'm standing there 24/7 keeping you from destroying it or using your land And yes, I attacked the tower, as much as I could considering there was lava at the top
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Nhy looks like our new petrov.

whats your problem?

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

whats your problem?

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Nhy looks like our new petrov.
    Why, has he griefed (no) All he has done is complain about supposedly unfair acts in war

Mitch, would you take care to not antagonize everyone against us?

He overreacted (at least in my opinion), but we settled the main issue so there's no need to continue.

Indefinitely Banned

War is never enought.

Please don't bump old threads.