Thread: making new unit skins

Default making new unit skins

Hello. I need help with modding existing unit skins and making new ones. I am completely new to modding skins.Please point me to a tutorial or guide me

Default Re: making new unit skins

Professor420's Tutorials maybe as good as any place to start. Though you mind find more help elsewhere like here.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1440

i need to MAKE COMPLETELY NEW skins. I could'nt find it, Blackshroud.The other links on that page were still useful. thank you!!
    Now, some one else who is willing to help a total war and tw center fan???
    Last edited by animesh; November 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM.

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

i can not mod new skins but what i can do is give the unit Helmets and such that already Exists

How do you do that mattebubben?

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

using the pack file manager open up the variant models for example whit it and then simply change name of what equipment u want them to use although its not perfect u can only use things whitin that faction unless u can change the Atlas files

Aussie Commando's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post
    using the pack file manager open up the variant models for example whit it and then simply change name of what equipment u want them to use although its not perfect u can only use things whitin that faction unless u can change the Atlas files
    I think when u do this you can change other pieces of uniform aswell (i may be wrong)

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post
    I have been trying to find out how to do that. After following the tutorials there is still no texture.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."