4 44.44%
  • Not Bad

5 55.56%
  • Never

0 0%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Britannia LIVE Hotseat

Sogesu's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Britannia 1st LIVE Hotseat(1st Session Is In Process)

Ireland up
    Last edited by Sogesu; November 14, 2012 at 07:39 AM.

-=KingXami=-'s Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Britannia 1st LIVE Hotseat(1st Session Is In Process)

Wales Up

Default Re: Britannia 1st LIVE Hotseat(Next Session Friday 10 Dec 6:00PM GMT/UTC)

Scots up!

Core-i7-inside's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Britannia 1st LIVE Hotseat(Next Session Friday 10 Dec 6:00PM GMT/UTC)

norway !

here you are

Icon6 Re: Britannia 1st LIVE Hotseat(Next Session Friday 10 Dec 6:00PM GMT/UTC)

Breaking news wales had destroyed
    who is next at the hands of England king ?????
    i think it is ireland
    so BE AWARE
    Last edited by -WarChief-; December 04, 2010 at 12:02 PM.

Ireland up.

It is surprising that Wales is destroyed. I am so lucky when their King and his family member was stucked in a fort and died all away leaving their country no leaders. They become rebel. Metatron is out

Caenarvon is besieged.

Wales is destroyed.

Ireland clashes.

Oh too many battles. In next page.
    Last edited by Sogesu; November 14, 2012 at 07:39 AM.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

god when will people learn ????

The battle result screenshots seem to be fakes.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

why?

If I recall correctly, the losing side in autoresolved battles never gets any prisoners "during the battle", meaning the numbers in brackets in the result screen. Also, it could be just my tired eyes but I think I'm seeing photoshopped blur in the frames of some of the windows - take a look at the screenshot in his second post where he achieved a close victory...

Also the fact that he had 2 close victories, which should be quite rare in autoresolved battles, within one turn is a bit suspicious.

Maybe it's just me.

Praeses

Certainly interesting. (If true, does this mean he faked it in THS 4 when he got a heroic victory?)

goro's Avatar Tribunus

yeah the fort fight looks very suspicious to me

Praeses

Look at the battle between Fitzgerald and Brian, none of their flag strength goes down...

Same in the fort battle with the Welsh king...

Swistrobl, you're right about the losing side never getting prisoners.
    Last edited by Visorslash; December 04, 2010 at 09:53 PM.

Well at least they're definitely fakes. Troubling...

Praeses

Why would he only cross out men lost and men left numbers in only one screenshot?

Can't wait to hear his answer...

Praeses

I'd laugh if we were wrong...

From my experience, Wales wins 1:1 odd batles, and it is weird that England won. Though not unpossible (Great grammar...)
    Last edited by Visorslash; December 05, 2010 at 02:03 AM.

I think the victory screenshot of King Henry over King Llewellyn is definitely fake. Cos you can't see the army in the fort - when you are attacking a character in a fort the character is always showing, like in the first screenshot. Looks to me like he may have played the battle on the battle map, then cut and pasted the results screen onto the campaign map. That's why the edges of the results screen aren't as sharp as in some of the other screenies. to that. Looks like he may have done that in the battles against the Irish King as well...