I AM BLOWN AWAY!!!

I left this forum, but i could not hold back my love of this mod. It is amazing, other than a few bugs and unit cards missing it seems perfect.

The best thing about this mod i must say must be the Battles. I dont know what you guys did but it is incredible. I have had the best battles in any mod i have tried. I did not know witch way the battles would turn out, my heart was pumping faster and faster, many battles i would route thier troops and think "this is it they are finished", to only see them come back regrouped to rought my troops, and the AI flanking me, surrounding my troops. Incredible!. I know you guys did not change the AI because its hardcoded and all but, how did you do it? Most other battles i have had is me attacking and routing 1 unit and after that, its over they are all routed. Or if i am being routed, that once 1 goes they all go. I have also had my general route and my soldiers stay and fight for a longtime when its seems that there is not victory, only to see my general come back to battle. Great stuff!!!.