Thread: make the seluecids stronger

Default make the seluecids stronger

can someone please help me make the seluecids stronger? anything is ok, adding settlements, giving settlements to them, giving them more money, more army, etc... i basically have no modding experiences (except very few) and i hope i could somehow transfer my files to some very kind person who's willing to help modify the game for a strangled noob....

much thanks in advance...

Seleukos's Avatar Hell hath no fury
    Patrician

There are loads of tutorials on this in the tutorials section. It is not hard at all. Im sure you can handle it. This is very simple stuff anyways.

can you provide me with a link, plz!! i can't find any inthe tutorial...

they are already powered up why would u want to make them any stronger?

Conan the Barbarian "All anyone will remember is that few stood against many!!!"

Most men complacently accept knowledge as truth. They are sheep ruled by fear

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

Do you want them to be strong when you play as them, or when they're AI-controlled?

when the AI controls them, they play the Seleucids well, bad... while historically they WERE suppose to be powerful at that time.

I will send you a descr_strat textfile where they're stronger later, if that's okay. But for now I need some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Seleucus I Nicator
    I will send you a descr_strat textfile where they're stronger later, if that's okay. But for now I need some sleep.
    of course! of course! thanks you very much!!

I'm making it right now. They will not get any more starting provinces. But I will give them far better technology, a stronger economy and a huge starting army, plus a target they can use it on.

If you want me to do some other change/changes, then you can ask me now. I will do it, if it isn't beyond my modding skills or too time-consuming.

Almost forgot to ask. But I've to know which patch you're using. So, is it 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or 1.5? I have finished everything this far except the diplomacy part, and it isn't the same in 1.5, that I'm using, and the other patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Seleucus I Nicator
    Almost forgot to ask. But I've to know which patch you're using. So, is it 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or 1.5? I have finished everything this far except the diplomacy part, and it isn't the same in 1.5, that I'm using, and the other patches.
    im using 1.3. and i was wondering if you could give Susa (belonging to the Parthians) to the Seleucids, but of course, if you can't change it anymore, that's fine. thanks...

ps. and do you need my email address, or are you going to PM me?

Go to this link: http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/fo...=0#entry147708

Note that you've to download and install the 1.5 patch too.