Thread: Excellent Mod!!!

Default Excellent Mod!!!

Recently I took command of the Ouchi and played for a few turns, stationing a large portion of arquebussers in northeastern shikoku to destroy the enemy there and capture a province there. The turn I took that province seemed well for I was rolling in the money... but was betrayed by the Mori, my allies.

Very cool gameplay and very small unit upkeep. Seems like it will make for a great game!

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Re: Excellent Mod!!!

We're glad that you enjoy Ran no Jidai
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

the mod is really Excellent!!

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

it is a fine mod , i often return to it .....like a fine wine ....it grows better with age and maturity

Wise words, GRANTO. I am trying more complex mods right now (Invasio Barbarorum, Rio's version), but surely i will return to Ran No Jidai when the next patch is ready. I really hope that there will be less lag. Could someone kindly tell me where i can find some tricks (or fixes) to help this fella with lame hardware to conquer the Rising Sun Empire? Would apreciate it.

There has been several topics about the lag in the past but id like to restate that Gamebooster really does help with hardware lagg, it optimizes gameplay by shutting of useless programs to let your computer work at its maximum capacity. There is also options when you download it to check which ones you want on or off, so its really your preference when it comes to what you should play with.