Thread: ERE Comitatenses Skin Problem

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

Default ERE Comitatenses Skin Problem

In my BI, the ERE comitatenses have two black lines tracing across their face, just outside of their eyes. Is this is all installations, or did mine bug? Also, I've noticed a Roman general bodyguard (forget which type) that had a black rectangular outline around the shield. Any insights? Thanks for your time.

ive noticed the sheild on all infantry that use the oval sheild never on round and ive never notived the lines also i swear i can see through chosen archers

lets hope the next patch will sort it
    Si vis pacem, parem bellum
    If you seek peace, prepare for war
    -Publius Renatus

Yep. CA or whoever, kinda fell apart on the QA/Testing department on quite a bit of BI... look at the Romano-British legionaries(comitatenses?) from behind and one of their legs disappears. LOL

The black outline around the spear is an Alpha that shouldn't be showing...

Breaking it down simply, the spear head is not rendered three-dimensionally, it's a simple flat surface with a texture on it, sort of like putting a piece of cardboard with a spear head drawn on it on the end of the shaft... they just forgot to cut off the area that's not the spear head.

Eh, basicly... it really should've been caught in testing and fixed. It's an easy thing to goof up... but easier to fix before you release the exspanion.

I doubt that with Activision's policy(as I understand it) that we'll see a patch. I'd suggest looking at Lusted's or Attila Reloaded's reskins if you want to fix the visuals... and improve your game.