Thread: New Player With a Few Questions..

Default New Player With a Few Questions..

I just picked up RTW a few days ago. So far It's great. I was wondering why there is no multiplayer campaign. Could not ask for anything more except that feature. It is a bit of a disapointment to from my brother and I who wanted to do more than multiplayer battles.

Is there a mod out there that allows this or possibly one in the works?

Thanks..

I believe there is a script tht let's you play it... through e-mail. Just a sec, I'll look it up.

ok; you can read more about it here .
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Thanks, I checked out that multiplayer mod. Seems you have to play through email and use the site to make it work? Also battles are decided and not played out.

I take it there is no real working multiplayer campaign mod. Is there any reason for this and why do you think the developers decided to leave out possibly coolest aspect of the game?

it would take 2 long through mutliplayer cause humans think about wat 2 do whilst ai nows wat it is doin thats y no battles be dicided and done through email
    Si vis pacem, parem bellum
    If you seek peace, prepare for war
    -Publius Renatus

Well with a campaign mode, It will probably take forever. Whe its not ur turn, the other player will be fight numerous battles, managing rsouces and such. Also, I doubt that anyone will play for a wekk solid only to complete a few dozen turns and such.
    Editamn it, guyyug got it b4 me.

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

if the mutiplayer campaign had time limits on turns while being simultaneous for campain map actions and battles. Kind of like Moo3 was evn though it was a average game at best it combined the turn based game with a RTS battle feel. It flowed fairly well.

Man I wish they offered the campaign, it might not be for everyone but sure would be fun on our LAN.