Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Warman's Animation Submod Version 3 Released for FROGS, MOS and Vanilla 2.1 Baron's submod is next!

Default Re: Warman's Animation Submod Version 2 RELEASED!(For 2.1)

CHECK THIS OUT, I converted this 2 handed axe jump attack from Rome Total War Barabarian Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    I will do both your requests when I can, I have alot of stuff to do, I make films for the Divide and Conquer team, I am working on a battle film for my history class, plus school! I MIGHT post a how to video on how to implement those animations into a mod for you guys, cause I don't have time to download every single mod that wants these animations and add them in.
    I thought they would be in the next vanilla patch. Didn't KK say he wanted to use them? I would like to use them.

CHECK THIS OUT, I converted this 2 handed axe jump attack from Rome Total War Barabarian Invasion

hahahaha that is sick. Keep them conversions coming! Soon the battlefield will be a beautiful dance of death with the best of M2TW and RTW animations!

Groovy

That would be sooooooooooo coooooooool for orcs!!!

Sick. :p

Any idea when you will update your mod with this attack ?

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I really liked the axe animation. Can you convert wlesmana animations from LOTR to M2TW, obviously if he allows. It would be great to have the felbeast animation plus his mumakil animation is very good too.

bro this is god animation i hope to you put this and new patch for ss 6.4

EDIT: NEVERMIND
    Last edited by warman222; January 21, 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Ixor_Drakar's Avatar Senator

Haha that is awesome.
    I survived the Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12

I have converted a one hand weapon jump attack from Rome Total War Bararian Invasion and made it used by any soldier using an axe, mace , or this.....

OMFG!!!!!!!! That is sooooooo ing raw!!!!!!! Dude your making me squeal like a little girl. Battles will actually be fun to watch if you keep this up. When you convert animations into the game they don't replace any current ones right? As in you will have all original and the new ones? The more the merrier.

Groovy

I found these animations in Lord of the Rings Total War(Rome Total War Mod) and am asking if I can use them in a release.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Warman's Animation Submod Version 2 RELEASED!(UPDATE, NEW ELVEN ANIMATIONS PREVIEW!)

Do they also do that when standing in defence and an enemy armie charges into them ?

Default Re: Warman's Animation Submod Version 2 RELEASED!(UPDATE, NEW ELVEN ANIMATIONS PREVIEW!)

There is are three similar slash animations that are standing, not charging as well. I could change the basic attacks for the elves to these, if I do that then it should do that MBA.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Wlesmana also created a cool 2 hand animation for officers. I really liked the stuff you imported from his mod. I hope he will give permission for the animations to be used.

Campidoctor

everyone are allowed to use his animations as long as you give the original makers credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by wlesmana
    There has been quite a bit of PMs I received lately on the permission to use this mod and its resources so I'd like to post that you don't need to contact me personally as long as you follow these rules:

1. If you used anything from this mod, please use the proper credits. I did not do everything, just most of it. Please read up the Credits page in the mod for more details and who made what.

2. I'd rather you not use any models based on the movies, especially if your mod is NOT based on the LOTR movies. However, models not based on the movies (Dale, Mirkwood elves, Variags, some Easterlings and Haradrim units, etc) are free to use as is.

3. If you do want to use units based on the movies or heavily inspired by the movies, please take the time to alter at least their skins and make them different/more unique. For instance, I don't want you to show Gondorian Men-at-arms in a Narnia mod. But if you altered the Gondorian model/skin to look different, then it's fine. This is because the designs from the movies are not mine to give away.

4. You do not need permission to create add-ons. It's up to you if you want to undertake such a project but you're solely responsible for it. If you released a beta, planned to work on it more and you gathered enough interest, contact me if you'd like a sub-forum here.

5. Please ask if you want to create a mod BASED on this mod. If you're only using one or two resources (like unit models or animations) then you don't need to. But if what you're doing is basically copy the entirety of this mod then customizing stuff on your own (adding/removing factions or units, altering the map, etc), then you're making an add-on, not a full mod. I only ask that you be clear about it.

If your request doesn't fall into the above, or if you have more questions, then PM or email me.

Fable's Avatar Tiro

Perhaps you could include this(with the proper permissions of cause) for the harad hasharii at a later time?

Here are the thread where i found it:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=418879&page=2

I think the animations would fit perfectly for the haradrim hasharii, who also are assasians wielding two blades.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Perhaps you could include this(with the proper permissions of cause) for the harad hasharii at a later time?

Here are the thread where i found it:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=418879&page=2

I think the animations would fit perfectly for the haradrim hasharii, who also are assasians wielding two blades.
    although the kickthingy looks cool.. i believe the kick never hits the other unit.. which would be lame

I think they are jumping too high.

This pretty much speaks for itself...... (made with pikeman codes.)