Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heart of Madness' Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The A'Shahar Nasir

Default Re: False Prince's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Chronicles of Terha

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm sorry if any of you were looking forward to this, but it is right to have the story set in Thera. It will be in a world I don't have to describe so much.

Default Re: Heart of Madness' Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The True Prince

I am ready to start again, and that's all I'm saying.

The story will be a surprise. It is so far a culture barely touched on.

Feyd A'Shahar Ibn Nasir... the main character...

Default Re: Heart of Madness' Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The A'Shahar Nasir

Coming soon: The A'Shahar Nasir

This time the chapters will be longer and not written like a 10-year-old.

I shall begin once I see I still have an audience.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Do I count as an audience?

Daraunon's Avatar Senator

You do have one,don't mind the silence.

Expect to see the first chapter in about a week's time.

I'm sorry my patient crowd, but expect this to start in about 2 weeks time. Maybe less, but RL is really picking up at the moment. Got to get ready to go into HS. Plus I'm only 14, the youngest in my class. Got lots of friends there already though thanks to summer school.

Suspended for a time.

I've decided a true AAR would be more fun to complete than to think about what to write. Ideas for who to play as an AAR. I don't want to start a Teutonic AAR when I already am a conqueror. Also, I have a Barka campaign where I have conquered more than half of Syrianna, and the Pale Knights are my vassals, only controlling Bae Acre right now.

Sorry to say, but I use both the money cheat and the building cheat, no others. I don't like having to wait an equivalent of 2 years for my Town Watch to be built, and the money cheat frees me from having to worry about my economy.

I might just start the Barka if you guys don't object. There will be a brand new thread.

Oh man, I just read through my writings again... And I'm a really bad author XD

Maybe I'll turn this into an AAR or form enough courage to venture out into an FF again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234