Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heart of Madness' Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The A'Shahar Nasir

Townie's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: The True Prince - Part of The Dragon Reborn's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction)

Luckyyy, My church group went but I was with my grandpa hunting so alas I didn't get to go

Daraunon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The True Prince - Part of The Dragon Reborn's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction)

Ok I finally managed to get up to date with this. Your writing DOES get better,congratulations.
    Like others have said,maybe the concept is a little too fantasy for Thera,but it's a nice thing to read nonetheless.

The only strange thing is seeing Faust using...a bow?
    But anyway...keep it up!

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Daraunon View Post
    Ok I finally managed to get up to date with this. Your writing DOES get better,congratulations.
    Like others have said,maybe the concept is a little too fantasy for Thera,but it's a nice thing to read nonetheless.

The only strange thing is seeing Faust using...a bow?
    But anyway...keep it up!
    maybe it was a Gunbow

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Townie's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Masaky View Post
    maybe it was a Gunbow

Ok THAT made me laugh
    +rep for you good sir
    Edit: I can not give you +rep ATM

@Daraunon: You know I don't have to write this, don't you? Other people are writing about 20th century Thera.

Anyways, this story is coming to an end, and will be replaced by a longer and more epic story. There will be fantasy, but no more Narnia at all. Thera won't even be in a good part of it, but the characters will get there... or what's left of it.

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon Reborn View Post
    @Daraunon: You know I don't have to write this, don't you? Other people are writing about 20th century Thera.

Anyways, this story is coming to an end, and will be replaced by a longer and more epic story. There will be fantasy, but no more Narnia at all. Thera won't even be in a good part of it, but the characters will get there... or what's left of it.
    Daraunon was not being agressive or anything, no need for that

hum, so in you next Fan fic, Oneill was pissed at Thera and destroyed it?

Sorry if I was being aggressive, but I don't like people trying to correct me. I forgive you Daraunon.

He uses a bow because he is young at this time and he didn't start his technological advancement yet.

Mmm I wasn't being aggressive or anything,but misunderstandings like these can happen on the net. I honestly don't know what you're forgiving me for,but thank you anyway.

A little bit of advice,if you don't mind:when you write,you will attract criticism. That's a given. You'd better well accept it,especially if it's not just a nerdraging flame.
    Your explanation of why Faust isn't using a gun was all I would have asked for,and it would have been more than enough.

Again, I am sorry, and I know I will get criticism. I already have.

I'm glad I could help.

and a sneak peak

Logan Damrodred took a quick look around to look down the road. The narrow dirt path was all but empty, except for his father trailing behind on the packhorse.

Logan let out a sigh that he couldn't ride the horse, but he was happy enough on the ground. He was used to walking, as were most in the nation of Illoraion. His bow in hand, with an arrow knocked, he was ready to fight, although he had never done so before.

All of a sudden the wind picked up, and Logan looked back. His father was in front of him now, but behind him he saw a man in black cloak, riding a horse the same color. He tried to pick out what was strange about the man, and he realized the wind did not stir the man's cloak.

Default Re: False Dragon's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Illoraion Chronicles

I'll briefly summarize what would have happened in the last story:

The band catches up with a Hispanic army, which Arthur and Francois are part of. They travel north and meet an army loyal to Cristan, but without him in it. The Hispanics come out of the forest and surprise them, but they surrender and swear a solemn oath to Caspian. They were comprised of 3,000 men, but about half desert in the night, and run back to Castillo de Armea. Cristan comes with 15,000 men, and the Hispanics, roughly 4,000 men are forced to fight. In the battle, Robinho is shot by a bolt and dies immediately. Faust avenges him and shoots the soldier with an arrow. Dracule is in the middle of it all and slaying man after man, but he becomes surrounded by pikemen and is stabbed to death, but not without killing all of them. Francois leads a suicide cavalry charge and is killed, and Arthur fights alongside Caspian to the death. Faust sneaks around the back line and kills all three of Cristan's bodyguards. He duels Cristan, and Caspian comes up to help him just in time to save Faust from a finishing blow while he was on the ground. Faust, hurt too badly to fight, merely limps over to a safe distance and watches. After much fighting, Caspian strikes and critical blow to Cristan behind his knee, and he falls over. Caspian refuses to kill him, because he is of his blood, but instead has Faust do it. Right as Faust goes up to him, Cristan snatches up his sword and impales Faust clean through. Faust falls over, writhing in pain, and Cristan prepares to deliver his finishing blow, but all of a sudden a beautiful sword is thrown into him: Excalibur. He in turn falls over and dies. The Ibellicans surrender, and the army goes to the Castillo de Armea and Caspian is crowned king, and he gives the Hispanics more freedom in the united Ibellica.
    The end.

Default Re: False Dragon's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Illoraion Chronicles

I have the history of my world and Thera up now.

Default Re: False Dragon's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Chronicles of Terha

Ah... scratch the other history. Sorry, I'll reshape the new history.

Default Re: False Dragon's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Chronicles of Terha

Reshaped the new history!

I have 1000 views now. No one can compare to my joy now

Congratulations! And while we're at it,happy new year!

The uniforms of Terha added. By the way what are all your opinions on this new series?

Really guys. Feel free to post here. I really want opinions.

Default Re: False Prince's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Chronicles of Terha

Ok I'm up to date with this now. Not bad at all,even if it's a little too similar to Dragon Age...you'd better try to make it look more different with time.

And it may be just me,or it may even be intended,but I don't see how this has anything to do with Thera...

Default Re: False Prince's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The Chronicles of Terha

I do not mean to base it off Dragon Age, and there certainly won't be any elves of dwarves. As there are no winged helms in Dragon Age that Ferelden wears. Only there will be something similar to the wardens, but it's purpose is similar.

It will my friend... it will.

Ok then,I'll just stay here and wait for the rest to get here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast