Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heart of Madness' Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction) - The A'Shahar Nasir

Default Re: The True Prince - Part of The Dragon Reborn's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction)

Another part up, will write two more today, but will have to slow down because of school work.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: The True Prince - Part of The Dragon Reborn's Tales of Thera (Fan Fiction)

Go the speed you want TDR. I'll be reading at whatever speed you post

Btw, I'm loving the story so far. Can't wait to see what the "Heroes of Old" can do.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

New part is up.

New part up. Faust has joined the party.

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

hmm, i like it, a little too much fantasy for Thera (in my opinion of course), but i will be following it, especially now that Karl Freaking Faust has joined the party.
    but you are in a way, retelling Prince Caspian, and i hope that in the future you start telling a tale of your own.
    Last edited by Yuko; November 25, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Don't worry, I just liked the start of Prince Caspian. Although I liked the rest of the movie as well, I understand it can't be all a retelling of the whole story.

The middle of my story will start to travel to distant lands, and will have other movie influences in them as well.

The end will be a cross between the Battle of Badon Hill in King Arthur, and the Battle of Beruna in Prince Caspian. With a few other influences.

I won't spoil any more though, because a new part will be up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon Reborn View Post
    Don't worry, I just liked the start of Prince Caspian. Although I liked the rest of the movie as well, I understand it can't be all a retelling of the whole story.

The middle of my story will start to travel to distant lands, and will have other movie influences in them as well.

The end will be a cross between the Battle of Badon Hill in King Arthur, and the Battle of Beruna in Prince Caspian. With a few other influences.

I won't spoil any more though, because a new part will be up tonight.
    just a little question for my curiosity, have you read the books? i read them all, and altough the last one was crap (i wont get into much detail) i really enjoyed them.

Yes, all but 'The Silver Chair', I'll have to get to that one. Personally, I loved 'The Last Battle', although the Puzzle character was a bit strange.

New part up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon Reborn View Post
    Yes, all but 'The Silver Chair', I'll have to get to that one. Personally, I loved 'The Last Battle', although the Puzzle character was a bit strange.

New part up.
    "the Silver Chair" was one of my favorites, but the Characters in "The Last Battle" were so stupid i was angry at them and all of Narnia, i could see Aslam rolling his eyes at such stupidity.

Edit: nice new Chapter, you are getting better.
    Last edited by Yuko; November 25, 2010 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks, a new part is up.

good update, lucky Uncle to be found by Caspian. i cant wait to see what the other 3 heroes of legend have in store.
    Last edited by Yuko; November 26, 2010 at 06:11 PM.

New info in post. I'm making another part soon.

Updated first post, but no new part will be written for awhile. Have had to catch up on my school work from being sick.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Well, at least you're better. Keep up the great work TDR

+rep

Thanks!

I have another sig for any mad fan for me up front.

Made by Ishan.

BTW almost 600 views. Right now I'm jumping with joy!
    Last edited by Heart of Madness; December 09, 2010 at 06:38 PM.

Congratz on 600 views.
    Last edited by Yuko; December 11, 2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: fixed

New part up. I couldn't stand waiting any longer no matter how busy I am.

cant wait to see if Dracule will start murdering people like a madmen! but in a more serious note, your writing is getting better.

Townie's Avatar Semisalis

I haven't read yet as I am busy with my FF (link in mah sig ) but I would like to ask, have you seen the voyage of the dawn treader movie?

Just saw it yesterday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast