Thread: Two flags.

Default Two flags.

So... With the ACW Mod in Empire already managing to find out about this...

Would it be possible for NTW to adopt it?

Edit: Incase I'm being too vague, I mean two flags in a regiment as opposed to the vanilla one.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: Two flags.

I think the replace the musician with another standard but i could be wrong.

cool idea

you could, but you can't have 2 different flags, they would both have to be the same flag.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Hmm ACW has different flags - nation and state.

Don't think thats possible for NTW.... I've tried
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Yeah well they have an equipment converter one clearly is not a flag to the game but just a stick someone holds with a pretextured flag like object on one end.

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Yeah well they have an equipment converter one clearly is not a flag to the game but just a stick someone holds with a pretextured flag like object on one end.
    Exactly. I created new equipment flagpoles (with the flag attached) which the standard bearer is carrying around and replaced the drummer (but the playing music feature is conserved)... coding was a bit tricky since the guy seams to get lighter then air and floated around few meters above ground

Something like this isn't possible for Napoleon at the moment, since you can't add new equipment, besides that it would be uninteresting for most other mods, since those flags are static.