Thread: Launcher?

Default Launcher?

I recently installed this mod and had no problems with the actual installation. However, I can't seem to find the launcher to actually run the mod. I've checked the folder, but I don't find any sort of application or launcher in there as well? Where do I go so I can run the mod and play it? Thanks in advance for any help.

TMK's Avatar BC Local Moderator

Default Re: Launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Thokran View Post
    I recently installed this mod and had no problems with the actual installation. However, I can't seem to find the launcher to actually run the mod. I've checked the folder, but I don't find any sort of application or launcher in there as well? Where do I go so I can run the mod and play it? Thanks in advance for any help.
    If you installed in your M2TW folder there should be a Hundred Years of War.exe there(not in the Hundred Years of War folder). If its not there then did you use auto installer or the manual one? I have recently downloaded this mod and I love it. I downloaded the auto-installer version and I installed it and sent the Hundred Years of War.exe to my desktop as a shortuct and ran it from there.

Ahh ok, I see it now. Thanks for the help!

Now I have a new problem, lol. I use the launcher, but it just sends me to Vanilla M2TW. Is this normal?

Now I have a new problem, lol. I use the launcher, but it just sends me to Vanilla M2TW. Is this normal?
    Does it have the intro movie by onamountain? Also the La Guerre de Cent Ans has a similiar menu to vanilla, just test if it is this mod by going into single player and there should be a option called 100 years campaign and in there you can choose your faction and everything.

Oh nvm, I managed to fix it. It was just an issue with the folder that I accidentally moved. thanks again for the help!

Oh nvm, I managed to fix it. It was just an issue with the folder that I accidentally moved. thanks again for the help!
    No problem.

Hello I am having the same issue with the launcher only loading up native.

I have tried 5+ mods and can never get past the installation process
    Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel View Post
    Hello I am having the same issue with the launcher only loading up native.

I have tried 5+ mods and can never get past the installation process
    Help!
    What do you mean native? If you have tried 5+ mods then it is best to report it in M2TW technical help as the people there can help you, also the problem could be from where you got your M2TW from.

Sorry Native is from mount and blade...I meant to say vanilla.

In the past I had 3rd age work (loved it!) and recently stainless steel but it took over my game and had to delete/reinstall.

I purchased my game through steam.

With this mod i followed the instructions but when I go to load the launcher it brings me to vanilla total war

Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel View Post
    Sorry Native is from mount and blade...I meant to say vanilla.

In the past I had 3rd age work (loved it!) and recently stainless steel but it took over my game and had to delete/reinstall.

I purchased my game through steam.

With this mod i followed the instructions but when I go to load the launcher it brings me to vanilla total war

Help!
    You better take this to M2TW technical help as I think it is beyond what I know of mods but I believe it could be because you misplaced a folder accidently like Thokran.

yo can you tell me how to run this with the steam version of medievel 2 total war? cant past the installation screen

got gold edition using windows 7 64 bits
    Last edited by Jorge Juan; January 04, 2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: more info