Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HusserlTW managed to add a NEW resource village!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default HusserlTW managed to add a NEW resource village!

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    I think we have the first fully functional new slot added on the map and I am very excited about it !!!!
    Yeap.

So, now all you modders can start adding towns.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: HusserlTW managed to add a NEW resource village!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who did he done that? Who?

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

I can see Brazil from my house.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Hazbones's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    That gives you international experience then mate

We might be jumping the gun here a bit. HusserlTW was able to add a resource slot, not a city one. So far no tests to see if adding a resource slot will work the same as a city one. Not trying to burst bubbles, just trying to settle people down to stay focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    You are a really big fan of Brazil but yes it would be good to have it in ETW because that would mean that finally we would be able to have a proper Portugal faction

Any way what he done was add a resource slot this is somehow near to add new cities/regions but we still don't knowing how to edit the map itself
    Last edited by ForteS; November 20, 2010 at 07:26 PM.

Husser is a pure genius I tell you! This will Lead to BIG Things.

No, no... NO CITIES.

Towns. But that's important for submods, since some regions lack resources. Like Dagestan. Others could use a couple more, like Palestine and East Prussia.

So, we're not jumping the gun, we're celebrating that we can now have towns added.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

^as above^

MatrixStorm's Avatar Campidoctor

Al right!

This will take modding to a next level!

just another small step! This is very welcome

I can imagine that adding a new city/region would be much more complex than a town, but its just another step along the way
    Thanks husserl
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Europe needs a lot more cities. There are many too big regions, as for example France, Moscow and some others. To make empires harder to destroy it's necessary to make more cities to conquer and to defend.

Agreed.
    India though needs more towns IMO. As soon as HusserlTW fixes the exiting bug, can someone start adding some towns here and there? There are really crappy regions in North West India.
    Last edited by alhoon; December 13, 2010 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Agreed.
    India though needs more towns IMO. As soon as HusserlTW fixes the exiting bug, can someone start adding some towns here and there? There are really crappy regions in North West India.
    The exit bug is solved, the problem now is that after armies enter that resource they can't exit. When they fix this problem and explain the the process in a tutorial I'll be happy to add some

Quote Originally Posted by Fortes View Post
    The exit bug is solved, the problem now is that after armies enter that resource they can't exit. When they fix this problem and explain the the process in a tutorial I'll be happy to add some

That's why I said "exiting" problem and not "exit" problem Fortes.

PS. Taw managed to make the fuctional borders of the wilderness move. So, even with the exiting bug, we could steal some wilderness from the desert outside of the Barbary states and put a couple of resources there. Chances are no unit would go there since they're at the bottom of the map and away from the action.
    We could place a farm resource or something where an oasis would be in two of the 3 barbary states and perhaps some coffee in Morocco and Tunis.

That's why I said "exiting" problem and not "exit" problem Fortes.

PS. Taw managed to make the fuctional borders of the wilderness move. So, even with the exiting bug, we could steal some wilderness from the desert outside of the Barbary states and put a couple of resources there. Chances are no unit would go there since they're at the bottom of the map and away from the action.
    We could place a farm resource or something where an oasis would be in two of the 3 barbary states and perhaps some coffee in Morocco and Tunis.
    Well now we can do a lot more things, but it seems me that nobody is doing tutorials

We could always PM them. But I think that Husserl will say that he wants it to be perfect before a tutorial. He has explained how he did it though.

We could always PM them. But I think that Husserl will say that he wants it to be perfect before a tutorial. He has explained how he did it though.
    Yes, if we look at the threads where they are researching it, will get a tutorial

This is just complete genius work hehehehe. THANK YOU Husserl. This is what I call exciting news (probably all of you think the same)
    Stainless Steel mod Thread link below (M2TW):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast