Thread: Expanded BI map v0.1

Primicerius
    Invercargill, te grymm und frostbittern zouth.

Default Expanded BI map v0.1

Hello. This is a map I have made based on Selukos' "Revisio Cartae Geographicae version 1". Those of you who don't like crowded maps should avoid it, as it is as realistic s possible, and I have endeavored to include the most relevant cities based on my extensive (well, it took me long enough) research.

It features:

* New provinces in all of Italy, Sicily, Spain, Gaul, Britain, Illyria, Greece, N.Africa
    * Balanced unit costs to maintain balance in game (due to new provinces)
    * Slightly changed some win conditions

Please note, this was originally intended for personal use. There are a few rough edges (english names for some provinces eg North Venetia). This shall be corrected in the next version, and the East, Asia Minor, Egypt and the Levant will be 'altered' also (as I have not edited them in this version).

Future versions will use a large map (probably based off RTR 7.0) and have the East, Asia Minor etc edited

FOR BI CAMPAIGN ONLY. patch 1.6 untested, but it should work

Last edited by Richard; December 28, 2005 at 11:51 PM.

Default Re: Expanded BI map v0.1

i installed your expand map. it is just what the doc ordered. Still i have one and only one problem, night battles are no longer proposed on the screen before a battle where it usually appears so i can no longer fight at night; is this normal in your mod ?
    P.S. have you made a mod with even more provinces,especially in the north,and in russia ?

Hi hi! I love the map, I just had one suggestion and one question. First the suggestion, add more to N. Africa, take them two big ones and break them up... also, add two more provinces to Ireland... maybe somemore to the east and north to.

Now, the question is... is it possible to use this map and play as the Romano-British? I love them, I really do... love the Pax Brittania X mod, but couldn't get these two to work togather. Anyone have tips or advice to use them both?

Thanks abunch
    Kyle

i installd the mod as well and sure thing night battles doesnt work
    and theres one more bug no faction can attack the town of corduba in baetica

But im useing 1.4 should i install 1.5 instead?

It sure is a good mod anyway good work

Could you fix the probs asap thank you
    Last edited by Calle; May 04, 2006 at 09:26 PM.

i love the map, but theres one more bug no faction can attack the town of corduba in baetica!!!
    Could you fix this bug

Turbo's Avatar Civitate

I had nothing but problems with this map. Attacking the cities to the right of Venetia ends up with a random bug. Similarly, some of the cities in North Africa also CTD when you attack them.
    Work of God