Thread: Darth's Formations in EB beta?

PROFESSORPAUL's Avatar Senator

Default Darth's Formations in EB beta?

Hey Darth, I was just wondering, is it possible to put your formations into the Europa Barbarorum beta? I love the mod... but I really start to miss your formations and AI when I see a perfect allied army just charge the enemy lines in a disorganized mess and completely get destroyed because of their stupidity then the actual battle only lasting about a minute because it's version 1.2 and well... you get the idea. I realize the EB team are working to fix this, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who cries for a change from the old version's AI.

EB + BI's AI + Darth's Formations and AI =

Unless the EB team can outdo what you've done.. but right now, the AI and formations in your mod is the best I've ever seen. It made Barbarian Invasion 3x better for me.

".........." -Gordon Freeman

I have used 8.5 with EB Beta ..there are some problems ( for example: the first principes are light infantry in EB so 8.5 use them as the hastati.) However the Darth formations are usually better then EB formations.
    Last edited by Ettore; December 30, 2005 at 01:09 AM.

I would like to know your opinions if you test EB with my formations.I have not done this bcs I have no time + never going to play a 1.2 RTw game.The AI in 1.5 is much improved and I am working on this now.
    Maybe there are some differences and problem as Ettore mentions and I am sure.
    But my formations have a universal character to play with most mods.
    Only if I custom enhance them indivindually I could improve the gameplay for each mod to 100%.
    Right now they play optimally for DathMod_6.0 and RTR_6.3