Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA!

Quote Originally Posted by kenniston5 View Post
    that and i noticed the unit cards are still blank for some of the portugese units,Hip added a newer upc 6.1 to the first page helped out with poland and russian units,but some portugal units still have blank unit names and cards.
    Which units? I haven't seen any missing ones.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Northern Irish Redcoat's Avatar Foederatus

I've been having the same problem as Monty717...TAR was working great then it started crashing during loading battles/campaigns. Un-installed it and re-verified files through steam and now vanilla Empire crashes during loading aswell....strange problem

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Irish Redcoat View Post
    I've been having the same problem as Monty717...TAR was working great then it started crashing during loading battles/campaigns. Un-installed it and re-verified files through steam and now vanilla Empire crashes during loading aswell....strange problem
    Have you tried it without the render or Fife and Drum Packs? I had a campaign map crash then I reinstalled without them and I had no crashes after that.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

can i play this on the warpath campaign? cos when i tried it, it went to desktop (CTD)?

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    Have you tried it without the render or Fife and Drum Packs? I had a campaign map crash then I reinstalled without them and I had no crashes after that.
    Yes, I didn't have them installed in the first place...i'll try a fresh install again and see what happens

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Ok all, I have attached in first post the latest UPC with the missing unit names for portugal attached and the description for Guildford and Whiteplains battle maps that were missing

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Ok all, I have attached in first post the latest UPC with the missing unit names for portugal attached and the description for Guildford and Whiteplains battle maps that were missing
    Legend...

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Quote Originally Posted by Monty717 View Post
    Vanilla was actually working yesterday with TAR installed, it was just TAR that was crashing.

I had Darthmod installed previously but uninstalled it before installing TAR.

Here's my Empire folder as it is now

http://img171.imageshack.us/i/datavr.jpg/
    All correct,this is very strange, and theres no TAR folder in the ''campaigns'' map from the data folder anymore?,and no TAR scripts from the scripts folder ? no old saves from the creative assembly folder ?
    Nothing from Darthmod anymore ?
    I guess there must be something left,or missing somewhere,or else yre vanilla should be functioning properly

Can you plse make a screen from your Steamapps folder (D:\steam\steamapps)
    and your Empire folder ?
    (D:\steam\steamapps\common\empire total war)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Irish Redcoat View Post
    Yes, I didn't have them installed in the first place...i'll try a fresh install again and see what happens
    But you see, uninstalling ETW doesn't actually remove all the contents (if any) of the Empire folder. Create a backup of the vanilla game using Steam and then uninstall and delete the Empire folder. Also delete the Appdata/Creative Assembly/Empire Total War foldersd. Then reinstall so it's completely clean. That's what I did.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Quote Originally Posted by boratlike1 View Post
    can i play this on the warpath campaign? cos when i tried it, it went to desktop (CTD)?
    Can you please explain a bit more on what exactly you have installed,and where into ?

Thanks in advance

i installed into steam/steamapps/common/empire total war or something like that. is there a way i can play on the warpath campaign but as united states or great britain?

Quote Originally Posted by boratlike1 View Post
    i installed into steam/steamapps/common/empire total war or something like that. is there a way i can play on the warpath campaign but as united states or great britain?
    Oh yes,TAR has an Indian Wars Campaign for that,and you can still play normal Warpath all from the same launcher!
    Warpath DLC required for both of course !

hi again sorry if im being a pain but when i enable them i go on and i get differnet menu and every thing but battles and campaign are still vanilla empire what do i do

I can launch the game but it just wont work i still have vanilla etw also i still get tht black box that says TAR wont work cause some files arent in the folders? Is there any add on units cause i cant find any?
    Last edited by hawk111; November 22, 2010 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk111 View Post
    hi again sorry if im being a pain but when i enable them i go on and i get
    differnet menu and every thing but battles and campaign are still vanilla empire what do i do
    No problem Hawke
    From your earlier posts i understand that you have changed something in the advanced options menu,can you remember which one(s)?,then set it/them back again by simply clicking on it.(enable/disable)

you keep getting the black box right ?
    Last edited by MorganH.; November 22, 2010 at 04:34 PM.

hawk111 - Is your game got the latest patches (1.6)???? it sounds to me that you dont have the steam or disc version of ETW game, correct??

Quote Originally Posted by ♔MorganH♔ View Post
    No problem Hawke
    From your earlier posts i read that you have changed something in the advanced options menu,can you remember which one(s)?,then set it/them back again by simply clicking on it.(enable/disable)

And also try resetting the TAR scripts through ;advanced options/diagnostics/resetting script !
    I figured that so i hoped by uninstalling it and then reinstalling it it will be reset to the default so that is wat i did.Hopefully itll work.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    hawk111 - Is your game got the latest patches (1.6)???? it sounds to me that you dont have the steam or disc version of ETW game, correct??
    No i have the latest, steam, and empire actually

Quote Originally Posted by hawk111 View Post
    No i have the latest, steam, and empire actually
    Ok, so do you have all the patches and the DLC content??
    I cannot believe that you can screw up an install that only has one installer and a patch file to install??

kenniston5's Avatar TAR local moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    Which units? I haven't seen any missing ones.
    Bro,nevermind,just added the updated patch,and now the names are there