Thread: Regional legonaries?

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

Default Regional legonaries?

I just took a look at the new SPQR readme and my eye caught the entry regarding the ZOR/AOR for the Greek/Numidian/Eastern legionaries. I wonder, were they already present in version 4.6? If so, can anyone post a screenshot of them? I never played SPQR that extensive yet due to time constraints.
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong

I have played with these two so far... they are present in SPQR 4.6...

Silver Shield Legionaries (GREEK Legionaries)

Numidian Legionaries

I have not seen Eastern Legionaries yet... hope it helps :-)

{nF}remix's Avatar Wii will change gaming

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9...midia2d3is.jpg

if you read the description of Numidian Legions. They say that they can't form the testudo, yet in the abilities it says they can...lol

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

I like the silver shield legionaries, with thier red shields.
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

Roflcakes, I never noticed that

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

Sweet. Thanks for the screenshots, jegui.

Holy crap Remix! Numidian Legions in Northern Gaul

-Revan

Quote Originally Posted by Revan The Great
    Holy crap Remix! Numidian Legions in Northern Gaul

-Revan
    yeap

During my Iberian conquest against Rebels/Carthage the Gauls attacked me from the north and I had to chase Vercingetorix all the way up north with my Numidian legions My other legions were busy crushing gauls on the east front and setting forts along the Danube river to keep Germania at bay :sweatingb The last Gaulish stand happened in the stronghold of Alesia and I don't need to tell you the outcome

Outcome: Gauls sallied from Alesia and overran the scattered Roman Legions, now Gallic armies storm the Italian Penninsula in numbers 20,000 strong. Ever the Praetorians cannot hold them, and the Gauls are at the gates of Rome itself!?

-Revan

Outcome: Gauls sallied from Alesia and overran the scattered Roman Legions, now Gallic armies storm the Italian Penninsula in numbers 20,000 strong. Ever the Praetorians cannot hold them, and the Gauls are at the gates of Rome itself!?

-Revan
    Awesome!

Outcome: Praetorians eradicate the gauls, the germans, the world.... lololol
    "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

Yes, and then the Praetorians find out they must limit the number of swings, or else be prosecuted for warcrimes, much like the Coalition forces in Iraq must be careful about how many bullets they fire

(We should probably get back on-topic before the modder Death-squads come after us!)

-Revan

Yes, and then the Praetorians find out they must limit the number of swings, or else be prosecuted for warcrimes, much like the Coalition forces in Iraq must be careful about how many bullets they fire

(We should probably get back on-topic before the modder Death-squads come after us!)

-Revan
    yeah... 1 bullet per dead iraqian = 100000 bullets... that's what I call restraint

1. It's Iraqi's not...Iraqians.....

2. We didn't kill 100,000. In fact, most were killed from terrorists setting up bombs. Bombs don't care about your Race, Religion, or Political Affiliation. At least not the homemade bombs set up in public places like markets with hundreds of people walking around like the Muslims are using.

If you want to continue this discussion, PM me. The mods will come after me if we keep talking here O.o

-Revan

Knock Knock, Praetorian on your door.
    LT's angel of death...
    "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by {nF}remix
    http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9...midia2d3is.jpg

if you read the description of Numidian Legions. They say that they can't form the testudo, yet in the abilities it says they can...lol
    Those Macadeons are doing a bit well aren't they? Somebody needs lay some smackdown on there hoplite ass.