Page 1 of 33 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.3 New Bloods The Second Wave (9 factions available)

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Stainless Steel 6.3 New Bloods The Second Wave (9 factions available)

Stainless Steel 6.3 New Bloods The Second Wave

As an intro into the world of M2TW Hotseats and following on from the success of the original "New Bloods" Hotseat, grouchy13 and Goro are proud to announce that we are running a second Hotseat once again made up wholly of New players.This hotseat will start to allow new players to gather experience in a fast moving environment where they can develop their skills and learn how hotseats work generally in a relaxed enviroment.This Hotseat is closed to the veterans of the hotseat community and the open factions will be available for any other new players.

Factions:
    (Any AI or Open faction may be asked for after the start of the game once it has started)
    The Holy Roman Empire
    : Sogesu
    Republic of Venice
    :

Republic of Genoa: Core-i7-inside
    Seljuk Sultanate: S6k6l6v
    Kingdom of Denmark
    Lithuania
    :
    Kingdom of Aragon: JohnGlave
    Kingdom of Norway
    : Makrell
    Kingdom of Sicily: Szycha03
    Kingdom of France: invicta
    Kingdom of Scotland: Bakerzoid
    Cuman Khanate:
    The Byzantine Empire:
    Republic of Novgorod:
    Moorish Caliphate: Tonno
    Kingdom of England:
    Fatimid Caliphate: Playeraka
    Kingdom of Portugal:
    Kingdom of Poland:
    Kingdom of Hungary:
    The Crusader States:
    Kievan Rus:
    Kingdom of Leon: looka
    Khwarezmian Empire: river44

Options are: Early Era-Savage AI-Disable Real Recruitment

RULES:

Jihad and Crusades

*****************************************************************************************************

- No crusade abuse. Only settlements on the way to the crusade, and of the targeted Faction can be attacked. This goes for Jihads too. No joining a Crusade/Jihad to get units and/or movement points and then leaving the invasion.
    - Any army can only join the crusade/jihad if they have the intention to go all the way towards the target and capture it
    - Jihad or Crusade armies are not allowed to fight in battles against armies of same religion.
    - Exploitation of Jihad/Crusade movement points is illegal

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved.
    - Battles against AI can be played.
    Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve(only for player vs player battles).

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - No killing generals|family members with assassins(only other agents can be assassinated).

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    -Ports cant be destroyed.

Other:

- No attacking ships inside ports

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors,and that is bug)

- Spawned troops when someone gives you a settlement that is near a war zone have to be disbanded IMMEDIATELY the same turn. If settlement is not in a war zone you are allowed to keep one of them to maintain public order in the settlement.

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.

choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the play- Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(+ 12 additional hours for SUB if turn is not played),You may er furthest away will be the sub. If not the admin will sub the turn if there is no objection from the player

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator and other players that are part of this hotseat before decision is made
    Last edited by goro; March 22, 2011 at 07:05 AM.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 New Bloods The Second Wave

New players in hotseats that dont have an idea on how to play them or what they are may post their questions right here.thats one of the reasons this hotseat started

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

I thought about joining but im in a ton of HS as it is right now

goro's Avatar Tribunus

no problem.it is only for new players you have been in the community for some weeks now

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

ya but there are a few non-'new bloods' in the 1st new bloods lol

goro's Avatar Tribunus

yeah 3-4 of them.i just allowed them to play to fill it up.They were not new bloods but new players nonetheless.only tavix is the one who was playing since summer
    Last edited by goro; November 17, 2010 at 07:11 PM.

Sogesu's Avatar Campidoctor

Can I have HRE or France?

goro's Avatar Tribunus

the members of the first new bloods dont choose faction now.i keep the factions for any new players that show up.

Sogesu's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    the members of the first new bloods dont choose faction now.i keep the factions for any new players that show up.
    I am still newbie in hotseat mode so I am expecting to be as those.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

we will see friend.wait 2 days and come here and choose a faction.i just need this hotseat to bring new players to the community thats all

Core-i7-inside's Avatar Domesticus

Byzantium for me !

I'll await the two days
    “My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. (Psalms 144:2)”

Excellent idea . Would it be okay if I choose the Kingdom of Aragon?

My only question is, isn't the disable real recruitment option buggy (although I think someone released a patch which fixed it?)?

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Welcome to our community friend.you can play as aragon.As for your question.no in the other hotseats we play it works fine except that in konstantinopole the merchants guild can recruit a gunpowder unit but the battles are in autoresolve so it isnt a big deal.

Welcome to our community friend.you can play as aragon.As for your question.no in the other hotseats we play it works fine except that in konstantinopole the merchants guild can recruit a gunpowder unit but the battles are in autoresolve so it isnt a big deal.
    Well, it is actually a bit buggy - it disables a few units for Catholic factions meaning that they can't recruit as many units from lower level barracks. But it boosts the power of city and town level units, so it doesn't affect the overall balance. I wouldn't like to play an SP campaign with RR disabled, but I haven't seen any problems in hotseats thus far.

Oh that's good .

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    Well, it is actually a bit buggy - it disables a few units for Catholic factions meaning that they can't recruit as many units from lower level barracks. But it boosts the power of city and town level units, so it doesn't affect the overall balance. I wouldn't like to play an SP campaign with RR disabled, but I haven't seen any problems in hotseats thus far.
    Yeah as long as we dont have any problems in hotseats with it its fine

goro's Avatar Tribunus

johnglave if you want you can check the other hotseats if you want to join another one.see the hotseat listing for info.this one hasnt started yet and we need some more players to begin.

johnglave if you want you can check the other hotseats if you want to join another one.see the hotseat listing for info.this one hasnt started yet and we need some more players to begin.
    You're thinking I'm too experienced for this now, right ? I've never played a hotseat game with other people before. I'll have a look at the others, but I'm a novice when it comes to hotseats; so if you're okay with it, I'll stick with this one.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

you will get experience with time.most people here started like you.me too

Page 1 of 33 123456789101126 ... LastLast