Page 1 of 68 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to join the Private TWC Server? - Post Here!

Default Want to join the Private TWC Server? - Post Here!

Post here if you wish to join the TWC server. Once you have posted, a 5-man board will look at you and decide wether or not to give you the IP. Established members of TWC (or just frequest posters) will find they have no trouble overcoming the board. If you pass, you will be given directions to obtaining the IP.

If not, don't lose hope! Try becoming more active in TWC. Alternatively, if you know someone on TWC, consider our patronisation program.

-----------------

Important---
    There are a few general rules which apply to both servers. There is currently a PvP-orientated server (Non-Spawn) and a Build-orientated server (Spawn). Specific server rules can be found in their respective threads. Otherwise, the following apply more generally:

There is now one merged server. In it you are either designated as a "Builder" or "PvPer", each with slightly differeing qualities (for example, Builders can legally use flymod; PvPers can go to war with each other at will). Please see the rules threads for more details.

The following is old information that is simply spoilered incase for some reason it wasn't updated anywhere else.

Spoiler for Old Info - IGNORE

Spoiler for How to Propose Rules
    Anybody with OP rights (i.e. members in good standing with more than 2 weeks on the server) on the TWC server may propose a new rule for the server, or amend any existing rules. The vote shall be set up to run for three days and all votes will be public. The vote will be decided by simple plurality. Anybody may change their vote whilst the poll is still open. Votes from people who do not play on the TWC server shall not be counted.

There is one exception to this. A map restart requires a strong majority (2/3 in favour). Please note that although you may propose anything, each individual server host may take decisions at their own discretion.

Spoiler for Rule Breaking

If you believe a member has broken a rule, post a discussion thread in the forum. If there is sufficient evidence or support from the community for action, a poll can be started. The accused will be invited to post a defence. The options are as follows:

- Censure (i.e. a formal warning)
    - 2 Day Ban
    - 2 Week Ban
    - Permanent Ban

Votes last for three days and votes must be public. Again, only members of the TWC server have their votes counted. The accused is not allowed to vote in the poll, and their vote will be excluded from the count if they do vote. The vote is counted by a presumed alternate vote system. In the event no option gains a majority (50% + 1 vote), the votes from the option with the lowest total is carried over to the most popular neighbouring option. This is repeated a second time if there is still no majority.

Permanent bans can be overturned any time after the month via a community poll.

Last edited by Musthavename; August 06, 2011 at 09:50 AM.

Default Re: New members post here!

My name is Pickle_mole im fairly new to this section of the board although over my time here i have become pretty good friends with ferrets over political discussions . I would love to join, my in game name is eenis.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you F___ with me, I'll kill you all.
    - Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Nostalgia aint as good as it used to be

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_mole View Post
    My name is Pickle_mole im fairly new to this section of the board although over my time here i have become pretty good friends with ferrets over political discussions . I would love to join, my in game name is eenis.
    Oh? I have a good friend named penis, prehaps your twins?

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone View Post
    Oh? I have a good friend named penis, prehaps your twins?
    Terrible joke Akar
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    Terrible joke Akar
    I kno but I couldnt help myself

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

Mangerman's Avatar Only the ladder is real

Hey Pickle_Mole, welcome to our server.

eenis is a name of class and science, prepare for it lads. By the way, do i need privaleges to buld?
    Last edited by Pickle_mole; November 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you F___ with me, I'll kill you all.
    - Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Nostalgia aint as good as it used to be

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

As far as i'm aware, rule is one house in the City, with no building over or under other people's constructions. Otherwise out of sight of the city you can build whatever you want, wherever you want, aslong as others arn't using that land already, or your building would affect them. Generally just be considerate. Just check out the rules thread, it's all in there.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post
    As far as i'm aware, rule is one house in the City, with no building over or under other people's constructions. Otherwise out of sight of the city you can build whatever you want, wherever you want, aslong as others arn't using that land already, or your building would affect them. Generally just be considerate. Just check out the rules thread, it's all in there.
    The rule was changed.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

No, it wasn't. Yes got a majority, but half that vote was "under conditions", and so a discussion was agreed to be started to decide what the new rule should be. Such a discussion never happened, and the rules in the sticky still allow only one house.

Anduril248's Avatar Miles

Hey My name is Anduril248 and this game looks interesting enough
    Of Blades and Bows, CW PROJECT
    "The most incomprehenisble thing about the universe that it is comprehensible"-Albert Einestine

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril248 View Post
    Hey My name is Anduril248 and this game looks interesting enough
    Hey great to see you here The empire grows

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

It will never grow larger than the Dwarves.. I have my whole mod team here. lol

Mangerman's Avatar Only the ladder is real

Meh, you guys are fighting among yourselves already, not a very stable dwarven kingdom...

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Sure, thats what you see on the outside.. Me and Josst are about to resolve our dispute with a vote.

And what you dont see, is that as we are a whole mod team, we have regular contact on Steam.

We've had many discussions on plans, etc. Its whats gona let us dominate! Mwhahaa

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    It will never grow larger than the Dwarves.. I have my whole mod team here. lol
    Well ii think we are bigger than your mod team and have already infiltrated your ranks The empire of Squecktasia shall dominate eternal, we are the ones with Pink userbars BTW

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Don't worry, I'll betray the dwarven kingdom and establish the new French Empire !
    Patronized by Hader.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxos View Post
    Don't worry, I'll betray the dwarven kingdom and establish the new French Empire !
    Wuhu ib\ve heard dwarvews don like airplanes anyway.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

I'll establish the British Empire and steal all your good colonies Nyxos!

Page 1 of 68 12345678910112651 ... LastLast