Thread: ask to help

What's up?

I'm first time on this forum. I come from Poland and I work on mod for BI. Unfortunately, I have some problems, I can't fix. So I would like to ask you some questions:
    1. is there a possibility to automatic destroy the buildings of other factions in the moment of conquer a new city?
    2. do the functions (like "recruits_morale_bonus") running with negative value (less then 0)?
    3. when can I change the population growth for faction?
    4. which function let me recruit mercennaries (I would like to transfer recruiting mercenaries to strukture - like in MTW)?
    5. how can I construct a new formations for infantry (I would like to set barbarian infantry primary formation to wedge)
    6. is there a possibility to introduce the periodic damage or unkeep of precise buildings(for example walls, limes etc)?
    7. do you have some tips to introduce revolt or join barrbarian units in roman service to barbarian invasion and join romans army to another roman army (if the officer in command of opposite site has bigger political skills)?

thx for your answers

ps. i would like to apoligize for my lousy english

[merged]

Nobody knows any answers?
    Last edited by Prince_of_Macedon; July 08, 2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: back-to-back posting by the same user

Civitate

Perhaps If you don't get any answers you should PM a well known moderator. Check the "hosted community projects" sub-forum for mods and their leaders. I suggest PMing one of them.
    In patronicvm svb Jesus The Inane

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

1. is there a possibility to automatic destroy the buildings of other factions in the moment of conquer a new city?
    2. do the functions (like "recruits_morale_bonus") running with negative value (less then 0)?
    3. when can I change the population growth for faction?
    4. which function let me recruit mercennaries (I would like to transfer recruiting mercenaries to strukture - like in MTW)?
    5. how can I construct a new formations for infantry (I would like to set barbarian infantry primary formation to wedge)
    6. is there a possibility to introduce the periodic damage or unkeep of precise buildings(for example walls, limes etc)?
    7. do you have some tips to introduce revolt or join barrbarian units in roman service to barbarian invasion and join romans army to another roman army (if the officer in command of opposite site has bigger political skills)?
    1. I think it's hardcoded
    4. I think it's hardcoded
    5. I don't have tried it, but it may be possible by only the formations of the units to 'wedge', using Caligula
    6. Hardcoded
    7. Partially hardcoded, but you can add more 'foederati' units for Romans.

Well, the best for you would be to ask something from EB, RTR, Chivalry or others big mods, they got a better knowledge of this than mine :wink:

what does mean PM? I don't know this shortcut

Agraes - thx
    I understand, when you are writting that something is hardcoded - it's mean, that the modification on the *.txt level are impossible?

Well, the best for you would be to ask something from EB, RTR, Chivalry or others big mods, they got a better knowledge of this than mine
    Do you have a contact with them?

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Yes, only developpers can change those things

PM (=private message) Adherbal maybe, he is one of the boss of Chivalry TW.

agreas - thx a lot for your help. I have already written email to RTR authors