Thread: Crowned/uncrowned king, and creditors? Is there such a thing, in the mod?

Default Crowned/uncrowned king, and creditors? Is there such a thing, in the mod?

Hi, my faction leader tends to get a crediotr, in his retinue. And in the description of the creditor. It is hinted at, if he had been crowned, such a state of affairs would not have occurred. Or something along, those lines. So basically my question is, is there such a mecanis in game? To have your king have an official corronation or whatever? Or is it just backstory, for the creditor?

It mentiones something along the lines that the crown jewels have been pawned, and that had the king been crowned, lowered taxes, this would not have happened. It also says that the kings authority is now questionable.

Is there anyone who could enlighten me on this subject? Also is there a comprehensive manual/guide for this mod lying around somewhere?

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Crowned/uncrowned king, and creditors? Is there such a thing, in the mod?

Your King has to stay in the capital for one turn to get crowned.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W