Thread: Post what you just did

Default Re: Post what you just did

Had a nosebleed from my allergies. One day I will slay the allergy overlord and his minions, one day..

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey I of Leuven View Post
    Had a nosebleed from my allergies. One day I will slay the allergy overlord and his minions, one day..
    Yup, he must be shivering out of fear of the thought of some Belgian coming after him.

Just closed a bill.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Looked through the window. A group of German speaking teens are drinking on unlit former school playground in small town in Eastern Croatia at 1 AM. How random is that? Oh wait, I can hear someone speaking bad German, they have someone local with them. Wait, crap, I just remembered, we have a twin city in Germany, probably their high school kids on excursion. That makes sense. Poor bastards, couldn't get an Adriatic town for twinning, stuck 500km from the sea in early tourist season.
    Has signatures turned off.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by saxdude View Post
    Wish I was Batman.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Saw some hilarious argument on a Facebook page thingy and someone replied to a guy called Irish Tom with "Irish Tom... enough said".
    At this point i decided to intervene with "HAVE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE IRISH?!"

I wasn't even part of the argument. Someone asked why i was there and i was like "My paddysense was tingling. Don't mess with the Irish, give us a week and we'll breed an army"

I've had my argumentertainment for the day.

Just saw a guy sell weed to kids in front of my house. He was on something too.
    Which is altogether stupid, 100 meters away is a river full of weed. Or you could just put your head in it, I'm sure the sewer fumes and water will do the trick.

Indefinitely Banned

Eating pig's tongue!

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

just posted in TWC for the first time in 3 months.

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

Just saw my national team lose 3-1.

We lost!? Omg if so, i don't wanna see the mess we will do at Euro..

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

Just realized how screwed we will be in Euro against Germany

Yeah...and netherlands either...go Ukraine!

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Finally got home after watching the Danish handball championship final.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Man, this window of mine faces towards amazing things (Ironically since all I see is the crappy back side of main town houses in the city center and former school/now office building and it's playground). An hour ago I watched the fire engulf part of the building across the street. I heard cracking for about 5 minutes, and then more and more people yelling outside so I finally went to look what's going on. The wooden roof of the balcony on the house across the street (bar of the bowling club) was on fire. So I watched it burn for about 5 mins and wondered where are the firefighters. The building on fire is actually the first building next to the fire department. After burning strongly for about 10 minutes (someone in the crowd on the street said it burned for 30 minutes) and the balcony roof was gone, I heard a whoosh sound, and our brave firefighters finally appeared from the connected yard of the fire department, and received an applause from gathered people. They put out the fire, then started tearing the roof tiles of the house because the fire spread to the attic. Then put out the fire for an hour more. They're still there, as well as few police cars. I can actually hear them break the roof still. The fire is most probably deliberate, but was it drunk kids breaking to the balcony, mafia or insurance trick, who can say.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

just made some coffee...

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Man, this window of mine faces towards amazing things (Ironically since all I see is the crappy back side of main town houses in the city center and former school/now office building and it's playground). An hour ago I watched the fire engulf part of the building across the street. I heard cracking for about 5 minutes, and then more and more people yelling outside so I finally went to look what's going on. The wooden roof of the balcony on the house across the street (bar of the bowling club) was on fire. So I watched it burn for about 5 mins and wondered where are the firefighters. The building on fire is actually the first building next to the fire department. After burning strongly for about 10 minutes (someone in the crowd on the street said it burned for 30 minutes) and the balcony roof was gone, I heard a whoosh sound, and our brave firefighters finally appeared from the connected yard of the fire department, and received an applause from gathered people. They put out the fire, then started tearing the roof tiles of the house because the fire spread to the attic. Then put out the fire for an hour more. They're still there, as well as few police cars. I can actually hear them break the roof still. The fire is most probably deliberate, but was it drunk kids breaking to the balcony, mafia or insurance trick, who can say.
    *meanwhile in Croatia*

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Quote Originally Posted by Lуra View Post

*meanwhile in Croatia*
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Down is the burned roof and balcony. Above is the cistern and old watchtower of the fire department.

Bought 6 lbs of protein powder.

I woke up and the mornin and i stepped outsied I took a deep breath and got real high and so, screamed at the top of my lungs, Whats going on?

Indefinitely Banned

Watching Dublin playing Louth,got pissed ordered a curry.PERFECT DAY

Indefinitely Banned

Saw another unwrapped Ruthless For Life album by MC Ren (It's rare). It's from UK and it only sends to UK.....................
    I think I will never get this album.

EDIT: Just saw that The Villain In Black album is on Ebay in very good condition and only costs 9.99$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It usually costed 15-40$!!!!! MUST GET IT! It's even better than Ruthless For Life album!

EDIT2:
    ''International:

All international orders are shipped WITHOUT jewelcases, but with all available artwork: $4.90 for the first item and $1.90 for EACH additional item.''
    So also not this album...
    Last edited by L-Burna; June 03, 2012 at 07:08 PM.