MES 0.5 for dHRR 0.8a
This is the first part release of MES Version 0.5. As soon as the Musikperssions go on, i created 0.5 for the other stuff in MES that is already allowed to use. So you can test it and if you like, give a feetback.
This project take care about the vanilla parts of dHRR0.8a and include minor embellishments like new sounds, complete new music (some music from BC and a lot from different German medieval artists and sounds - pending permission) and new graphics for dHRR0.8a.
I incorporate other submods - so many off the new stuff is not by myself, so please give also +rep to original creators.
- pausenclown - "dhrr Graphical Design"
- solved the faction selection ctd according to uanime5 tutorial (this is still in beta - because the reichsfactions all use the same card) http://www9.picfront.org/picture/bd2l3T8m/js/fsbug.JPG
- the byzantine empire use the roman watchtower stratmapmodel from davide.cool - thank you
- new Horn sounds by brips
- all texture improves mod also by brips
- added warman222´s swordman animation
Music permission given:
Ahiga - some Music from BC2.02K. H. Knop/light2art - some special bellsounds from http://www.light2art.de/index.htmlOriginally Posted by Ahiga
a.marx/spellbound - medieval music from http://www.spielleut-spellbound.de/
First download MES 0.5 http://www.gamefront.com/files/23228...r+dHRR+0.8.exe
then go to your ... \mods\HRR_07 folder
and delete the following folders:
then go to data\sounds\ and delete the
now you are ready to click on the MES 0.5 exe (eventually change the installation path from programme into program_files)
The submod itself is savegame compatible.
As soon as i have all permissions - i host MES 1.0 and give a complete credit in the first post.
If you like MES or the original submods, rep+ them