Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

i have to reinstall napoleon altogether. Good mod though

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

hm..seeing so many people with probs and questions unanswered,i think i wait for the self installer to be updated.Good luck with the mod guys
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

Im just using the self-installer as is but I can play both the Sudan campaign and the Zulu Wars. Its pretty great and I had no problems with it. You might give it a shot because who knows when it will be updated.

Panzerschreck, can you help me?. I downloaded this wonderful mod, copied everything to the correct area (I think). but cannot find a shortcut to start the mod. I tried to create a shortcut by copying an existing NTW shortcut. Then I tried to modify the target path, but could not start the mod. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can create a shortcut for this mod
    Last edited by mpere; July 21, 2011 at 03:57 PM.

gabyu's Avatar Libertus

Is this mod alive?
    Last edited by panzerschreck; September 08, 2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabyu View Post
    Is this mod alive?
    nor dead not really alive: it's finished. There will be no other release, it's the final version.

I'm sorry, but this isn't exactly clear to me. Do I have an option of which of the links to install, or do I install all 3? Because it seems to me like we're supposed to choose a link. It's quite technical ( to me ) to install and I was wondering if you could simply make it much easier by just writing "download all 3 links" or whatever. There's several threads all telling me to do different things. Could someone just tell me the easiest way to install this mod?

The easiest way is to just use the self-installer found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41LRUZZM If you download the other files you have to follow the directions and install the different parts to their appropriate folders. The trade off of the self-installer is that it is lacking some of the newer material and needs to be updated. Other than that, you do get to play both the Khartoum and Zulu parts of the mod with it.

Well that's installed, but now for some reason I get to about round 3 in the Orient Campaign and the game crashes at the same point everytime, at the start of a certain battle.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

hi love the mod but getting lots of cdts just randomly, like i will be in battle, mostly campaign but custom sometimes too and then bang, anyhow great mod, could u send me link for the new rorkes drift map, the one u can garrason men in the storehouse, seems a waste to download the whole thing again for 1 map. thanks for the mod team keep it up

Downloaded it, enjoyed it, then found out that I could'nt play online on normal NTW, absoloutley fuming, I don't recommened it to anyone who likes Multiplayer

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by XIPALFERIX View Post
    Downloaded it, enjoyed it, then found out that I could'nt play online on normal NTW, absoloutley fuming, I don't recommened it to anyone who likes Multiplayer
    1. Make a backup of your data folder

2. Remove any sub mods and any other form of mod

3. make sure you back everything up from your Napoleon folder first you must do this when you reinstall the game then all you need to do if you get into a mess is paste your old folder over your existing folder to play MP.

It's kind of common sense that your data folder will still contain several data packs and mods that wont be compatible with MP.

I have download the self installer and followed everything correctly. However, when I click the the zulu game, it won't load. The black screen pops up and says about files being copied and after it disappears, nothing happened. It remained the same.
    Do you think it is because I have another mod installed cause I have the Napoleon All In One mod installed.

I know you can have them both installed together at once because I do too. I play the All in One with Napoleon Total Factions. When you play multiple mods you have to constantly edit your user script and sometimes move files around in the data folder. You might want to check your user script and see if files from both games are in there at once and causing a problem.

When I click the little Zulu man, nothing happened at all. Although the black box appeared, once it is gone it still remains the same. The game wont load!

hello everybody,
    im a big fan of the victorian age, so i downloaded the mod... i installed it one time with selfinstaller and another time with manual-installation. everything went fine but if i start the game the loading screen (of both install-forms) freezes and you cant do anything. i need to mention that i bought the game and installed it, but now i have no internet and i dont wanna use everytime the cd so i use now a crack (sorry). could that be the cause of my problem that the mod is waiting for steam?
    thanks for helping
    briggadoon

Hi guys,

I am new to this exciting world of modding and i take my hat off to you guys who do it for our pleasure.

My first question is can you put several mod files on 1 game (ie NTW).

And can some one in idiot language tell me what i need to do to download these wonderful maps safely
    o rwill it go into the correct files on its own,any help would be welcome.

Thanks again and in advance for all the hours you put in and for any help you can give me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell61 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new to this exciting world of modding and i take my hat off to you guys who do it for our pleasure.

My first question is can you put several mod files on 1 game (ie NTW).

And can some one in idiot language tell me what i need to do to download these wonderful maps safely
    o rwill it go into the correct files on its own,any help would be welcome.

Thanks again and in advance for all the hours you put in and for any help you can give me.
    hello, it depends of the mods, some mods are compatible with others, some not. you have to try. all the mods must be put in the data folder of Nap TW.
    for the mod, use google, search" khartum zulu mod torrent" you will have a link, then use the software torrent to download the file (1 gb 07). All that you download must be put in data then. launch the game (you can use mod manager to launch safely the game ).

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

everytime I want to start a battle, the game crashes. I couldn't find the problem. I have no other mods installed, have lowered the graphics etc, but it does not change anything. Have installed it with the self-installer. For what ever reasons, the boot.pack dissapears all the time when launching the game.
    Last edited by GeneralL; November 16, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
    Invictus I Victoria

Have a problem with the pirate mod. Red beared doesnt become a general in the campaign. Any ideas ???