Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Hi first of all thank you for that great mod.

Is there a chance, that you pack all data in one exe. installer? I installed your mod 1.0 but now I have no zulu units.
    I read how to install and will look further but its a little strenuous.

Anyway thanks ... I started playing with the pirates ..and I smiled.. great!

Greets

Marc
    only Husserl can update the.exe, I think he is very busy, be patient.

Has anyone else ran into the issue where the game crashes when a cavalry unit is set to "light infantry behavior" mode and commanded to attack an enemy?

This is a GREAT mod. Thanks Kungfuserge.

Is there no British recruitment in the oriental campaign?

this mod looks incredible. though I am not clear on a few things.
    does the installer work at all? are we suppost to use the installer after downloading the other files? or are we suppost to wait for the update to use the installer?

Also, do I need to download all three links you have there or are those options for the same thing? thanks
    Last edited by emperorfrance; May 20, 2011 at 11:27 AM.

How do i unisntall? this thing is such a wild goose chase you have to be a master programer to use it agghh

is it possbile to just download the self installer then play?
    Last edited by emperorfrance; May 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Icon7 Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

I'd also love to know what I'm doing wrong, I tried downloading and putting the various files into the data folder and have tried the single installer and updated the script editor, but can't get it to run. Initially I had the maps, and the names of the countries, but wrong units. I'm going round in circles and would love to see a step by step list on how you get this to work, for simple people like me.

This looks an amazing mod, I'm sure there are lots of people like me struggling to run it.

gerrit1919's Avatar Civis

Can anyone say how to install this mod?
    Becouse i've already tried the selfinstaller,but it didn't worked
    i also have tried the torrents, but don't know how to install then,and it says unknown filetype

gerrit1919's Avatar Civis

Alright, now it works, only now does the original napoleon not work... HELP

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1919 View Post
    Alright, now it works, only now does the original napoleon not work... HELP
    It would be useful to tell us in simple step by step terms how you got it working please?

I don't think Napoleon does work whilst the mod is on

Just wanted to add to the chorus: Brilliant mod.

Absolutely effortless installation and it worked flawlessly. Better still this is my favorite historical period.

Again, GREAT WORK.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Pirates is a fully playable faction in grand campaign, attacking from Sardinia island.
    true

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

Just thought i would throw it in there if someone has this issue with options not saving after each game restart.
    Go to your preference script right click and change so its not write protected.

This is a really good mod, love the subject matter. I installed this:

a/ self installer.exe MADE BY HUSSERL TW:

link for download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41LRUZZM

and I can play the Anglo-Sudan War campaign but I don't have the Zulu units or battles. If I download the other files and manually install them is it going to overwrite critical Napoleon files and make me unable to play vanilla? I hope the self installer gets updated soon because I would love to play the Zulu battles but I don't want it to conflict with vanilla or husserl's other mods that I play.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

hi.looks nice wanna try.

1-i wanna use husserltw'S files if i dont like the mod can i uninstall it?and how?

2-also husserltw's file contains all?i mean it has zulumaps and deployment mod too?or i must download and install them manually?

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    hi.looks nice wanna try.

1-i wanna use husserltw'S files if i dont like the mod can i uninstall it?and how?

2-also husserltw's file contains all?i mean it has zulumaps and deployment mod too?or i must download and install them manually?
    husserl files are not updated, besides if you want zulumaps and deplyment zones you have to download it separetly. my advice is to download the torrent (1.05 GB), it's the last version.

guys i see 2 submods for this mod.1 for ottomans 1 for brits unit booster.

can i use 2 of them in the same moment?do anyone know?

also the file boot.pack.there is same file in vanilla ntw in data folder.when we load the mod we ll lose the file(if we wanna return to vanilla or to other mod etc.)its better to back up ntw-data file before loading the mod.if i am mistaken correct me.

i saw somewhere a wagon with wheels.i download full version with torrent today.wagons are included?or seperately i must download the wagon mod?

i uninstalled this mod but its still on the game as the pirate part, how do i completely remove it?

i saw somewhere a wagon with wheels.i download full version with torrent today.wagons are included?or seperately i must download the wagon mod?
    I'm not sure if this was answered somewhere else but they are included in the main mod as deployable defences before a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSTY321 View Post
    i uninstalled this mod but its still on the game as the pirate part, how do i completely remove it?
    You should be able to play vanilla Napoleon anyway since the files are only in your folders when you launch the Khartum and Zulu mod. I've never tried to uninstall it so I'm not sure but you might take a look at your Napoleon data folder and see if the "orient_mod" folder is still inside it or otherwise see what recognizable files from the mod are still in there.