Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Foederatus

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Quote Originally Posted by jonyboi View Post
    cant get it working do you delete the original files ??
    you copy over some original files within the data folder.

This all the mods you require..and where you copy them too.
    zulu maps copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data\campaign_maps

brit units copy into
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

khartum/zulu rorke's drift1.7gig
    copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

modified deployment zones copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

mynaploc copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

to find and change the script see below....
    Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR PROFILE NAME\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Shortcut:
    Start -> Run -> Type %appdata%

A window will open in the Application Data folder, simply follow the path above.

You may need to enable 'Hidden Files & Folders' in Windows XP and Vista:

-> My Computer
    -> Tools
    -> Folder Options
    -> View
    -> "Show Hidden Files and Folders"

Windows Vista / Windows 7

C:\users\YOUR PROFILE NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Shortcut:
    Start -> Search -> Type %appdata%

A window will open in the AppData folder, simply follow the path above. I used the shortcut to find my script
    Shortcut:

Last edited by jacksy; March 13, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

that dont make sense i only have the rorkes drift mod didnt no you need all the other mods so you just have to put the whole khartum/zulu rorke's drift1.7gig into the data folder?

got it working kinda it loads then say napoleon total war has stopped working help please

Foederatus

got it working kinda it loads then say napoleon total war has stopped working help please

Its better to try and install the mod on a clean vanilla install of NTW. Did you also find your userscript and add the following line below the khartum.mod text?

mod British_Units.pack;

someone basically tell me step by step how to install please many thanks

only got rorkes drift mod not got any of the other mods mate didnt think you needed to download loads of mod for this :S

does this install the game to ? instead of sorting it maualy??

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

some one add me on steam who can help me install my name is jonnyboi789 thanks

Foederatus

does this install the game to ? instead of sorting it maualy??

its a manual install mate. yes you do need to have several mods...Ive listed them below again.

zulu maps.mod
    brit units.mod
    khartum/zulu rorke's drift1.7gig

modified deployment zones.mod
    mynaploc.mod

got it working but the campaign aint working custom battles are :S help

can you give me the links for the downloads mate or is it with the mod and just have to put that in the script

Foederatus

can you give me the links for the downloads mate or is it with the mod and just have to put that in the script
    here you go

zulu maps
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/17398673/Zulumap.rar

Khartum Zulu Rorkes drift
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20001037/Khartum___ZULU_special_Rorke_s_Drift_torrent_rar

Brit Units
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=398820

modified deployment zones
    Modified_Deployment_ZonesClose.rar

and i need all these for the campaign?

dont want to pay for the units anywhere else i can download from other than mega upload ??

Foederatus

dont want to pay for the units anywhere else i can download from other than mega upload ??

the brit units are on the page when you click the link..you dont have to pay to download them mate. get both of these save them to a folder of your choosing. click on the 1st link below wait 45secs then click regular download..simple

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3004

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...4&d=1287861920
    Last edited by Squid; June 08, 2011 at 05:17 PM.

Foederatus

and i need all these for the campaign?
    i have all those mods when i use the Khartum-zulu mod..increases the enjoyment

put mods into folders but no luck still wont load campaign why someone help please

can someone please just tell me the full install of this bloody mod and basic language not the expert im a rookie lmfao just tell me what i need and were is goes thanks

Foederatus

can someone please just tell me the full install of this bloody mod and basic language not the expert im a rookie lmfao just tell me what i need and were is goes thanks
    it cant get anymore basic than this mate....i have posted this already for you. if this is anyway wrong im sure one of the modders will say so.

you copy over some original files within the data folder.

This all the mods you require..and where you copy them too. It is also in the order that i did it

khartum/zulu rorke's drift1.7gig copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data
    zulu maps copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data\campaign_maps
    mynaploc
    copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data
    modified deployment zones copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

to find and edit/change the userscript see below....

Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR PROFILE NAME\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

or use the shortcut below

Shortcut:
    Start -> Run -> Type %appdata%

A window will open in the Application Data folder, simply follow the path above.

You may need to enable 'Hidden Files & Folders' in Windows XP and Vista:

-> My Computer
    -> Tools
    -> Folder Options
    -> View
    -> "Show Hidden Files and Folders"

Windows Vista / Windows 7

C:\users\YOUR PROFILE NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

or use the shortcut below

Shortcut:

A window will open in the AppData folder, simply follow the path above. I used the shortcut to find my script.

finally,i added the brits mod once i tested the main Khartum/zulu mod

brit units copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data
    Last edited by jacksy; March 16, 2011 at 08:05 PM.

Hi first of all thank you for that great mod.

Is there a chance, that you pack all data in one exe. installer? I installed your mod 1.0 but now I have no zulu units.
    I read how to install and will look further but its a little strenuous.

Anyway thanks ... I started playing with the pirates ..and I smiled.. great!

Greets

Marc