Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

For England Men's Avatar Miles

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Pirates is a fully playable faction in grand campaign, attacking from Sardinia island.
    Oh I see thanks for info mate +rep

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

congratulation for this great work.

SR-71's Avatar Civis

Icon14 Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Installed and running fine! Thanks a lot!

Hope to see more mods about ACW-Colonial Era. Really it would be great the CA team would do a complete new game about it, I would be the first to buy it ,but who knows what kind of judgment they have...

Regards
    Jimmy Dix: I'm really good, man. Maybe I could take your daughter out. What's she like?
    Joe Hallenbeck: She's like thirteen years old, and if you even look at her funny, I'm gonna stick an umbrella up your ass and open it.

Ulster Confederate's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Super mod ! Is this mod now finished or have you any plans for more updates with new units,Maps or Campaigns?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulster Confederate View Post
    Super mod ! Is this mod now finished or have you any plans for more updates with new units,Maps or Campaigns?

the mod is not finished, for my part I have the zulu map pack to end, I am abble to do now a lot of things that were impossible at the beginning for me, so a lot of maps will be reworked.

Hi i'm new to this mod and a bit confused can someone help me out? I did as followed by installing that Orient thing but i cannot play campaign i don't know what i am doing wrong? I downloaded all the things that were available and swapped files round to see if i could fix it, but it did not work, can someone tell me how to get the campaign working please? That would be great thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by {YG} Warlord888 View Post
    Hi i'm new to this mod and a bit confused can someone help me out? I did as followed by installing that Orient thing but i cannot play campaign i don't know what i am doing wrong? I downloaded all the things that were available and swapped files round to see if i could fix it, but it did not work, can someone tell me how to get the campaign working please? That would be great thanks!
    just verify that you don't have an other mod in your data folder. Try to uninstall the .exe and reinstall. If it still don't work, try the manual installation, good luck!

Thank you ill try i keep thinking of ideas lol, by the way, since im new to this mod, is there even a campaign in Africa for the Zulus or is it only that European one? If it is then im hapy with sticking to the Zulu mod custom battles thanks. That manual installation i could be wrong but when i downloaded it took up only 12KB and didn't do anything to the mod, which one is the manual installation?

EDIT: I'VE NOW MANAGED TO GET THE CAMPAIGN WORKING, THANKS ALOT!
    Last edited by Warlord888; January 14, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by {YG} Warlord888 View Post
    Thank you ill try i keep thinking of ideas lol, by the way, since im new to this mod, is there even a campaign in Africa for the Zulus or is it only that European one? If it is then im hapy with sticking to the Zulu mod custom battles thanks. That manual installation i could be wrong but when i downloaded it took up only 12KB and didn't do anything to the mod, which one is the manual installation?

EDIT: I'VE NOW MANAGED TO GET THE CAMPAIGN WORKING, THANKS ALOT!
    this one:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3132

the instructions for installation is in page one

Downloaded and installed. Tried the zulu part and not getting any zulues in units when setting up a custom battle.

Quote Originally Posted by General Gordon View Post
    Downloaded and installed. Tried the zulu part and not getting any zulues in units when setting up a custom battle.
    do you have the british troops?

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    do you have the british troops?
    There's a few of them, which mostly look suited for the Sudan batlles. The Orient option gave me a program error when i tried to run it. The Zulu option went in Ok but have this isseu with units that I explained.

I installed the mod with the Installer (a file called orient.exe) which is Serge's installer.

Ok sorry, strange but I went in again to try to give you some screenshots and now I do see the zulu and british units when setting up a battle.

By the way, I wasn't able to get a screenshot; will have to investigate how one does that ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by General Gordon View Post
    Ok sorry, strange but I went in again to try to give you some screenshots and now I do see the zulu and british units when setting up a battle.

By the way, I wasn't able to get a screenshot; will have to investigate how one does that ingame.
    On your keyboard there is a key named "print screen" , you use it when you want to take one, then you go out the game, use paint, make paste and save your screen as a jpeg.

Thanks but that didn't work.
    By the way I can confirm that Zulu Batlles as well as the Orient Campaign is WORKING !
    I was expecting the pre-fall of Khartoum Sudan Wars campaign actually, not the Wollesley one, but still this is the most magnificent piece of work. Cogratulations to all the makers of such mod and utilities.

Yours Truly, General Gordon

PS: Wonder how difficult it'd be to make an scenario for the pre-campaign...

At least you can see the Pre campaign video Mahadi meeting Gordon ;
    ( I have inserted the sequence before the Orient campaign launching)

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuserge View Post
    At least you can see the Pre campaign video Mahadi meeting Gordon ;
    ( I have inserted the sequence before the Orient campaign launching)
    Master kungfuserge and Panzerschrek, yes, that is my favorite movie of all time.

Here's some related videos for you and others here:

- Khartoum and Gordon - Stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZwd1T3n8Zc

- Khartoum Main Theme and Titles (and quick summary of the whole movie): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGWPXiSDDAU

- Isandhlwana Famous Last Stands: http://blip.tv/file/3253380

Last edited by General Gordon; January 15, 2011 at 02:41 AM.

Hi everyone i have 2 questions:

Is there any campaign which is set where you fight the Zulus? Or is it only the Oriental campaign?

And how to i get men to stand in the wagons and fire from them? On the other Khartum Zulu download it said how but i cannot find any "rigid models" and then earthworks in the mod.

So is MP only for battles? I'm asking because there seems to be a MP option for the Oriental campaign.

you have to ask husserlTW for that ; perhaps he can make it