Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

im also stuck in a number of videos i have seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4DBmg-Dcfs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUMJNIYhagQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPfay2Gx24 how do they get all thoses barricades ie wagons sandbags etc also when i'm playing the rorke drift map there is no sandbags any help would be great thanks

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

OK,
    I have tried everything, read almost everything, but as of yet have nothing working. Help!

Okay, So I downloaded everything - according to these instructions.

However, I load up the game. First, for a Zulu custom battle, the unit cards are pure white (I can't see anything) when I fill in my army. Second there is no music. And the game crashes when I start the battle.

Also it is still on the basic Napoleon menu template - with a simple Zulu Header - as in its not its own game like i have seen on utube.

HELP

AggonyJudge's Avatar Laetus

i cant believe i have only just found this mod, i love it,

Is there a Multiplayer group?

can somebody please help me! when ever i try to install this mod, it says i don't have enough space in my pc but i have lots!

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

I think Zulu Dawn has better music than Zulu despite how good the 1964 film is as I have the entire Zulu Dawn soundtrack which sounds more desperate and more epic especially during the fighting.

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

None of the Torrent links work for me,any chance of updated ones?

Hessian Grenadier's Avatar Laetus

so I would launch this through modmanager then? Because I currently have a few other mods on my napoleon

Does someone has a working link for Zulmapsmod beta 2?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

where can i get the 10 zulu maps as the download dosnt work

My gatling and maxim wont shoot whats the problem???

So i downloaded everything correctly, but when i use orient.exe it says i do not have enough space on my computer.

total B.S. because i have about 500 gigs left.

is there a way someone can show me how to manually install? (im virtually retarded)

Any chance anyone out there can provide a link for the Zulu map pack or send it by email or something. Mod looks AWESOME!!! I really want to play the custom battles. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

I downloaded the torrent. Ran the Orient self-installer. I have 3 new main files.....Napoleon Total War/data_orient, Napoleon Total War/data/Khartum-Zulu- Rourke's Drift, and Napoleon Total War/data/orient_mod. I click the desktop icon to launch the Orient Mod. I get Serge's Campaign and battle options. Tried clicking the Anglo Zulu...takes me next to screen. Click the Zulu and I get nothing. Tried the other options....still nothing. I am so frustrated trying to get this to work. Just not sure if I have all the files in the right place. I need some serious help or at least to a download that works. Perhaps a screen print of what the files should look like???? Something??? btw, I also have Darthmod and the Great War Mod. Both of these work!!!! HELP!!!!!!

Why all the links for the final version don't work?

hey,is there another way to get the maps?the download link is broken

Would be really good to get the links for this updated, please...

it seems no one has them or is willing to upload them.too bad,it looks like a very nice mod