Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

HI all, this mod looks really great. I was just wondering, if I install this mod, will i still be able to play napoleon vanilla or other mods, or will this mod not allow that? Thank you

Wally's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordZ View Post
    HI all, this mod looks really great. I was just wondering, if I install this mod, will i still be able to play napoleon vanilla or other mods, or will this mod not allow that? Thank you
    mod is fully modfoldered (it will not touch original game files)

This will help

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/Released_Mods

Yeah thank very

Thank you very much for your response!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeIndabin View Post
    Hi Guys, As you know. MEGAUPLOAD has been shut down, meaning that installing the mod has become harder. Here is what I did to manually install the mod if you are having problems with the instructions (Like Me)

INSTALL

1.) user_script.txt & preferences.script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (In Vista, search for "AppData" in quick search.

2.) DON'T MOVE ANYTHING YET. First make a folder in Napoleon's Data folder. It should be under - Steam/steamapps/common/napoleon/data.

Now, make a folder called "Khartum data". Move the "boot.pack" from you khartum files into your newly created "Khartum data" folder.

3.) Next, move, Khartum.pack + myNaploc.pack + MOVIE1patch.pack + MOVIE1patch.pack into Napoleon/DATA. NOT your "khartum data" folder. The only file in there should be the boot.pack from your Khartum Mod.

4.) If you have Mod Manager, download it, un-click "show all pack files" and tick "khartum"

Next launch Napoleon, the changes should be in place.

PM me if your having trouble.

can you find one that works

this looks like a good mod but i cart find a download that works

mega upload is shut down, anyone has the link for the self installer verion????

nevermind im reading without my glasses again, found my answer!

Hi, first of all I'm sorry if I've posted this question in the wrong section.
    I noticed the submod that adds new Egyptian, Ottoman and Mahdist units (http://mjollnir.twcenter.net/forums/...d.php?t=429651) and since I'm a huge fan of the movie Khartoum I'd really like to "expand" the sudanian part of this mod, but unfortunately the download links don't work and the uploader has been banned so I don't know who to ask. Please can somebody help me, maybe re-uploading the submod or making a torrent file?

Can anyone help me?

zzzms's Avatar Semisalis

@Bobguy - I've never tried this before... Here's a link to a torrent that I am running (hopefully!): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bgdoes0l5s5gp0u Let me know if it works, if not I'll try and remedy the situation...like I said I've never done this before! But anything to help a fellow Khatoumist!

As an aside, this mod crashes like mad after x number of turns and becomes unplayable, and the Gattling guns don't work, and it seems as though the mod has been abandoned! HOWEVER, I've had some fantastic battles!

All the best, Mark

PS My internet connect is a tad slow so it may take a while!

@zzzms Thank you very much for answering but I've already installed (and enjoyed) the mod. I'm looking for the submod that adds modern units to the Ottomans and more Egyptian units to the British army, I think you'd like it too. Anyway what is Orient.exe? an expansion or something?

zzzms's Avatar Semisalis

Orient.exe is the Khartoum and Pirate mod self-installer. The other bits are add-ons. I don't know about 'modern' units, do you have a link that I can check out?

Laetus

I tried to install the ZULU mod following the instructions below (which had to ooverwrite some files and folders which i found odd) - now when I start Napoleon Total War it has a pirate face on the splash screen which pauses for 7 or 8 seconds before just closing... no game

can anyone help with this please?

this was the instructions:

Install:

1) user_script.txt & preferences.script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

2) Khartum.pack + boot.pack + myNaploc.pack + MOVIE1patch.pack + MOVIE1patch.pack inside the DATA folder

3)mp_eur_napoleon folder inside the DATA\CAMPAIGNS Folder

4)orient folder inside DATA\campaign_maps

thanks

Icon5 Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Hi (anybody) I'm a bit late to the party I know but any help would be appreciated.
    The install instructions I have (I went for the 'manual install' option as megaupload is dead and those were the only files I could get) are out of date as I cannot find the folders mentioned as there is no 'Creative assembly' folder where it says there should be (or anywhere else I can search). Can someone point me to the 'new' .exe. installer or give me more recent instructions if there are any - I'm completely stuck.
    Hope my message in a bottle reaches someone who knows.
    Thanx in advance.

Tried all evening and found a torrent of the .exe from a member of this site THANKS :-)
    Brilliant Mod crashed a couple of times, the Mazim guns glitch and the 'field of fire' arches go the wrong way -- but hell it's still very fun to play - well done the man :-)

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

ANy new versions planned???
    Last edited by panzerschreck; June 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM.

No, it's finished, the only thing i have to do is to update my zulu mappack, and to add 2 new maps...

PS: Al Bundy is my hero too