Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

1/Final zulu-khartum mod

a/ self installer.exe MADE BY HUSSERL TW: (a beta version, not last version)

link for download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bgdoes0l5s5gp0u (it's a torrent link so please install also a torrent software on you computer)

OR better:
    b/download link for manual installation: (last version, 1.0: Rorke's drift)
    full version (if you don't have already a previous version), one of these links (we have to use torrent files because otherwise in filefront or megaupload with more than 1gb, you have to pay!)
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20001037/Khartum___ZULU_special_Rorke_s_Drift_torrent_rar

http://kat.ph/napoleon-total-war-the-khartum-zulu-mod-t4689855.html

http://torrents.sumotorrent.com/download/5990183/2011-01-02/Napoleon+Total+War+Khartum-Zulu+mod+1.0+Rorkes+Drift_KA4905814.torrent

OR: http://www.monova.org/details/4125897/Napoleon%20Total%20War%20Khartum-Zulu%20mod%201.0%20:Rorke%5C's%20Drift.html
    + install mutorrent
    changelog: a new map, rorke's drift, with a new english unit, you can play also this map by night like the defensors did. New music and voices. If these links are not available temporarely, simply do a research in google "Khartum zulu mod 1.0 torrent" , there are many links (only take the free downloads!!!)

Full Install:

1) user_script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

2) Khartum.pack + boot.pack + myNaploc.pack + Pirate_PATCH2.pack + PiratePATCH.pack
    inside the DATA folder

3)mp_eur_napoleon folder inside the DATA\CAMPAIGNS Folder

4)orient folder inside DATA\campaign_maps

2/ZULUMAPSMOD BETA 2
    you need to put in your data 2 things: the zulumap.pack, the baron von beer modified deployment zones. Use mod manager for zulumap and allmap and put in data.

You have 10 maps available:
    -El Arif (zululand (in siege maps))
    -Tabuk Mesa (zulu plateau)
    -Armenian Canyon (Rorke's)
    -Syrian ridge (zulu lakes)
    -grassy flatlands (Isandwlana)
    -Icelandic pinnacles (zulu rocks)
    -Mountain (boer farms)
    -Sunken crater (zulu crater)
    -spanish lakeside (zulu narrow pass)
    -auterlitz (zulu river)

LINK: http://www.filefront.com/17398673/Zulumap.rar
    YOU MUST have the excellent mod of baron von beer to make the zulu map work well : the modified deployment zones v.0.3 (download the first one, put it in your data!)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341069&highlight=modified+deployment

The zulu map mod add custom battles to this mod,some screens:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ZULULAND...

a high plateau of South Africa!

new Rorke's drift map: (some defenses are installed by the troops)

boer farms

Zulu lakes

Zulu rocks

ZULU CRATER

ISANDLWANA

ZULU NARROW PASS

zulu river

3/You can also use this if you want to support the mod:

Last edited by panzerschreck; September 20, 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Just downloaded and installed everything concerned with the above mod. Initial reaction - brilliant!!!! Many thanks to those who have spent the time crafting this mod. Cant wait to get going because films such as Zulu, Khartoum and the Four Feathers are particular favourites of mine.

Any way, to proceed, Probably a daft question to some, if someone would be good enough to answer. Have you got to play through the Khartoum era to play the Zulu Wars or should I be able to select which wars I want to run first. If not, I have not installed it correctly cause all I am getting up is an oriental option. If I do have to complete Kartoum first then so be it, but wouldnt like to get there and find I cant go any further or that there was an option to fight the Zulu Wars first.

Many thanks
    Last edited by MARSHAL BLUCHER; November 22, 2010 at 03:45 PM.

there is only a campaign for the sudan war and you can play custom battles for zulu and sudan wars.

Hey guys thanks. THought I had done something wrong in the loading but it appears not. Just played a few battles in the campaign and it is really a big move forward. Had a gatling on the go, looking forward to getting a few more. Sound in the game is awsome but sad to see routing troops cannot be recovered by the General.
    Also have just tried a custom battle setting the Natal contingent against Zulus at Insandlwana. I have loaded the necessary files I believe along with the additional units for the second invasion yet I am not able to select any troops playing against the AI. All troop cards are grey both British and Zulu. I have pointed to the "extra troops" file through Script file but nothing there available in the game. Anyone else experienced this and if so what is the fix? please.

Developers of this add on it is truely Orgasmic and I find it to be a much more polished job so far than the penninsula add on (Sorry CA/Sega).
    Last edited by MARSHAL BLUCHER; November 22, 2010 at 05:43 PM.

lilbrit73's Avatar Libertus

HELP PANZER IVE WRITTEN MY PROBLEM ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DOWNLOAD FILES THREAD!!!

hi love the mod but getting lots of cdts just randomly, like i will be in battle, mostly campaign but custom sometimes too and then bang, anyhow great mod, could u send me link for the new rorkes drift map, the one u can garrason men in the storehouse, seems a waste to download the whole thing again for 1 map. thanks for the mod team keep it up

Hi There.
    Downloaded files which took the best part of 3 days (my internet sucks) and now i can load the Game but no option for Natal or Zulu nations in the custom game,

Help?

Realised no
    Pirate_PATCH2.pack + PiratePATCH.pack

in the data folder from the download :S
    Last edited by Spam; November 23, 2010 at 11:12 AM.

Icon6 Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Hi There.
    Downloaded files which took the best part of 3 days (my internet sucks) and now i can load the Game but no option for Natal or Zulu nations in the custom game,

Help?

Realised no
    Pirate_PATCH2.pack + PiratePATCH.pack

in the data folder from the download :S
    Hey Spam,

I was having trouble but think I solved the problem. Make sure you have added the item(s) at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=398820 and have also copied the text across into your script file.
    Also try the Custom Battle of Isandlwana and when coming to the troop selection select Natal Army (?) and Zulu for AI. then in each army case, click on the red X (top left ) to dispose of incorporated army to free up some cash and then click on the image of Chelsmford et al. Then select your troops. Same for the Zulu click X then Cetcewayo then select zulus. Away you should go then. It worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by MARSHAL BLUCHER View Post
    Hey Spam,

I was having trouble but think I solved the problem. Make sure you have added the item(s) at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=398820 and have also copied the text across into your script file.
    Also try the Custom Battle of Isandlwana and when coming to the troop selection select Natal Army (?) and Zulu for AI. then in each army case, click on the red X (top left ) to dispose of incorporated army to free up some cash and then click on the image of Chelsmford et al. Then select your troops. Same for the Zulu click X then Cetcewayo then select zulus. Away you should go then. It worked for me

Thanks for that, not sure what i was doing wrong last time but seems to have worked now, i did have all them files from before so must have been a partial download or something.

Cheers

lilbrit73's Avatar Libertus

Icon4 Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Could you be a little more specific on install and thats it because, I've joined the files together with HJsplit and extracted them to my data folder, ran the installer and done the mod is installed but it just freezes on the first screen, NOTE:I ONLY INSTALLED THE THREE FILES, is there anything extra im missing??

Am I supposed to get that launcher shown with the downloads?
    Also the torrent contains Movie1.patch and Movie2.patch. No pirate patches.
    SIT VIS VOBISCUM

where can i get the pirate patches manually..the self installer havin probs for me..it plays all the games ok but i get no sound..so would like install pirate manually..and is the still a custer about working on empire or ntw ?
    Last edited by panzerschreck; December 13, 2010 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Q_C View Post
    where can i get the pirate patches manually..the self installer havin probs for me..it plays all the games ok but i get no sound..so would like install pirate manually..and is the still a custer about working on empire or ntw ?

if you have no sound it's certainly a problem with an other mod. A new link will be put with the new update this week.

lilbrit and talknight, did you manage to install it?

some one add me on steam who can help me install my name is jonnyboi789 thanks

yes yes :-0 will try the new installer..look forward to that ..have reloaded ntw 3 times now and tried installer with no sound..and when do it manually the sound is ok ?? weird..just uninstalled it all and tried again ..still no sound goddamit...try once more :-)..no problems manual ..must be summat simple i guess... here goes one last time may well install the sound files seperate ..:-)

I lost my sound a while ago. Fixed it by installing the Ultimate Soundmod V3 from here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337473

carlh's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks guys, this is my first crack at using MODs and i was not dissapointed at the quality. I loved the Rorkes Drift scenario as i am a big fan of the 60s classic, i could feel the tension as the Zulus built up thier formations with my chaps sitting behind the upturned wagons waiting for the attack! One question though, how do you make the lines of meelee bags that feature in some of the screen shots? BZ all round for your efforts

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    One question though, how do you make the lines of meelee bags that feature in some of the screen shots?
    Those would be the anti-cavalry stakes.
    SIT VIS VOBISCUM

does this mod contain new campaigns? i can't find!!

some screenshots please??
    If you have the power..............................
    Face me in single hand to hand combat.............
    (in your dream!!!)

There are 2: Pirates in European theatre and Oriental in Egyptian theatre.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast