Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 10/12/2010

Not there, you have to place in in empire total war\data\SD_mod folder. Copying the file in empire total war\data_SD2 (which is wrong) would not cause you a CTD.

And..... can you change the goverment type on some nation.. ? moldovia, belgium, serbia, haiti.. Every time I want to have a revolt and change from absolut monarchy to republic ore a cons monarcy. And every time a rebel army come up.. So I can't change the goverment type.. and sorry for my bad english :p

Userradi's Avatar Foederatus

Hey Husserl,

I downloaded both 2.0 and 2.1, in order, and i got the mod launcher, leave it running, and i get youre concept art when it starts at the beginning, however i get to the in game menu and its the normal ETW menu, now youre menu that you probably created. Any ideas why this is not working? thanks a bunch

For the glory of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Multi View Post
    And..... can you change the goverment type on some nation.. ? moldovia, belgium, serbia, haiti.. Every time I want to have a revolt and change from absolut monarchy to republic ore a cons monarcy. And every time a rebel army come up.. So I can't change the goverment type.. and sorry for my bad english :p
    Take a look here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10161026 and the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Userradi View Post
    Hey Husserl,

I downloaded both 2.0 and 2.1, in order, and i got the mod launcher, leave it running, and i get youre concept art when it starts at the beginning, however i get to the in game menu and its the normal ETW menu, now youre menu that you probably created. Any ideas why this is not working? thanks a bunch
    Mae sure that youur user script is edited correctly (use this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=434980). There should be there these commands:

Code:
    mod SD_mod.pack;  
    mod SD_graph.pack;
    If there aren't then add them manually. Probably your anti virus has deleted an important mod file.

So do i copy that script and paste it to the user script from the file thing i downloaded from youre link? is it that simple? or what else?

I actually just tried it, and it worked, thanks a lot.
    What im actually disappointed about is that you cant switch government types like you could in Empire total factions, did you do that on purpose? As you know i love republics because having an absolute monarchy sucks with the lower classes

One last thing, i tried the revolution with belguim, just had a rebellion, but tried serbia, and i got a revolution, is it hit or miss with every faction?
    Last edited by Userradi; August 30, 2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: never ending thoughts

For the glory of the UK

In any faction you can have republic. But certain conditions in population happiness must be met first (lower class).

Alright, and one last thing to bug you about, Im playing as one of the italian factions, and i try to save but i wont save, i click save, then okay, but it still doesnt. Any ideas?

For the glory of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Userradi View Post
    Alright, and one last thing to bug you about, Im playing as one of the italian factions, and i try to save but i wont save, i click save, then okay, but it still doesnt. Any ideas?
    Cannot confirm that, just played a few turns as Savoy and everything works fine...

Laetus

Hey, i'm thinking of downloading this mod for my ETW, can it be used with Rights of Man and Empire Total Factions?

Not with ETF or any other mod that uses its own campaign file (startpos.esf).

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

I've played this mod a little and I like it, but I think you should know about the other Indian factions (except for Maratha Confederacy). These factions doesn't have flags, so I suggest to use a portrait instead of a flag for the smaller factions.

Thanks for sharing and rep for you husser1TW.

These Indian factions are not included yest that is why the flag-buttons are blank.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Ah I see. Do you plan to add them later?

Quote Originally Posted by ILYQ View Post
    this is great mod...
    @husserlTW can you include Montenegro in the third version of this mod?please....
    I'm currently working to add Montenegro into Sturm und Drang 2 with a great help from Husser1TW, but I don't know how long it takes because I'm also new to modding. Good idea btw.

I don't know if anyone have notice this, but I was playing Moldavia and I check the technology tree among other things. I discover that I can't research the Empiricism in your school building which is already built, because that technology are greyed out and there is no gentleman yet. All that was in the first round when I started an early campaign without doing anything just kicking some ministers. I hope I didn't spoil your day Husser1.

Is there a fix for this or is it something that hasn't being reported yet?
    Last edited by Ishan; October 12, 2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Double Post

whenever i click a nation to play it loads up the screen but then says empire total war has encountered a problem. can someone help me?

@augustusCaeser same here, and also, now I can't even play normal Empire Total War....just great....

Do you have the original game?

Guys, this mod seems to all intents and purposes to be un-uninstallable! The included 'uninstall' does not work, having uninstalled it your vanilla copy will not work nor will it allow you to try out other mods. Uninstalling Empire entirely and reinstalling... still doesn't work, OK uninstall all of steam, and every subfolder, reinstall... still doesn't work. The only way to restore function is to reinstall the SD2 mod.

Sorry to whoever created this Mod, it is fun (love the 'Patriot' units in the US campaign - they kick a**) but my strong recommendation is not to install this until the developers have come up with a way of uninstalling too!

...I may actually have to wipe my hard drive and reinstall my OS in order to get back to a vanilla copy (and try out some of the other fine mods available through TWC). Does anyone have Gary Glitter's email address?
    Last edited by Pithy; October 26, 2011 at 04:47 AM.

You have probably messed your user script file. Use this tool http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=434980 to access it and delete all entries leaving it blank.

Though mod uses an installer it just copies some files and folders in your game's directory. It is not actually installed as an application, updating registry, etc. If you want to "uninstall" it, you just have to delete those folders and files. So there are not "unistallable" mods for Empire. Just delete mod files and you are done.
    Last edited by husserlTW; October 26, 2011 at 09:00 AM.

Ignore that comment if you saw it, have deleted the text in notepad and saved back to the same place, and it worked! Good job.

Thanks Husserl you're a gent
    Last edited by Pithy; October 26, 2011 at 05:47 AM.

No problem! Enjoy!