Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

You could try this list of downloads, provided by Leonardo (with permission from husserlTW). It includes this mod.

You guys forgot a line on the script that allows the infantry to do fire in rank.

Starkiller09, husserlTW (who made this mod) isn't here any more. If there is an infantry unit which you would like to be able to fire in rank, maybe you would like to make a patch for this mod, which would enable that?

Hello, I hope I'm not digging this thread up or anything, but I wanted to know if I could get some help getting the mod to work. I tried mod originally last year during a free try event with Empire Total War. I liked the mod enough to go out and buy the game to continue playing it, however, for some reason the mod wouldn't work anymore with the game. I tried removing the Steam install and reinstalling it, and did the same with the mod itself, but nothing worked. For a period of time I gave up, but my interest in the game was peaked again, but I can't get the mod to work still. It crashes as the game is starting, and just bugs the mess out of me. Does anyone know what I should be doing?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Vivaporius View Post
    Hello, I hope I'm not digging this thread up or anything, but I wanted to know if I could get some help getting the mod to work. I tried mod originally last year during a free try event with Empire Total War. I liked the mod enough to go out and buy the game to continue playing it, however, for some reason the mod wouldn't work anymore with the game. I tried removing the Steam install and reinstalling it, and did the same with the mod itself, but nothing worked. For a period of time I gave up, but my interest in the game was peaked again, but I can't get the mod to work still. It crashes as the game is starting, and just bugs the mess out of me. Does anyone know what I should be doing?
    I'm not sure what you can do, but try to clear out the script folder where you save your game in-game.

C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    I'm not sure what you can do, but try to clear out the script folder where you save your game in-game.

Can you pass the link with version 2.2 ? Have only one archive instead OF 3. I had it but i made a mistake and erased now i need it again. Please answer me by email.

C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    Starkiller09, husserlTW (who made this mod) isn't here any more. If there is an infantry unit which you would like to be able to fire in rank, maybe you would like to make a patch for this mod, which would enable that?
    I already did, can you pass me the link to download specifically the 2.2 version of this mod ? in Leonardo 's files there is only the old versions of the mod.

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED

In need of new link, the ones from Leonardo are only the old version which the major cities dont have 4 buildings.

Leonardo, which version of this mod did you make available here? I have a version of Sturm und Drang, I do not know if it is any newer than your version. (I checked the TWC Mod Vault, they only have version 2.0. I sent a PM to husserlTW asking for a new download link, but I do not know whether he reads his PMs anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    Leonardo, which version of this mod did you make available here? I have a version of Sturm und Drang, I do not know if it is any newer than your version. (I checked the TWC Mod Vault, they only have version 2.0. I sent a PM to husserlTW asking for a new download link, but I do not know whether he reads his PMs anymore).
    I sent you a PM about this.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I replied

Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller09 View Post
    I already did, can you pass me the link to download specifically the 2.2 version of this mod ? in Leonardo 's files there is only the old versions of the mod.
    The Sturm und Drang 2 2.2 version are now available here.

Also note that I haven't got the time to install it and check the error some people got, but I'll post in this thread if I get a similar error I promise.

You dont know how you helped some good guys right here. Thanks a lot mate. i dont have word to show how happy i am.

Whenever I play as Punjab it always crashes whenever I try to fight the Mughals. Does anyone know why and if there is any way to fix it? Thanks

I hope I'm not ressing a dead thread but the link to the assimilation lab isn't working. Might just be a problem on my end but I'm really gutted, was really looking forward to playing Haiti or Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Hancer2 View Post
    I hope I'm not ressing a dead thread but the link to the assimilation lab isn't working. Might just be a problem on my end but I'm really gutted, was really looking forward to playing Haiti or Serbia
    I just tested the link on TAL and I could download everything there, so I think it's on your end and maybe clear the cookies in your browser might help. Give it another try to download Sturm Und Drang at TAL.

I cleared my cookies and the link works fine, thanks for the great help!

the mod download link is no longer working! Could you please post a new one?

Libertus

can i make this mod a 4ty instead of 2 and if so how. also playing as finland need a longer victory date like 1880 instead of 1850, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abuin View Post
    the mod download link is no longer working! Could you please post a new one?
    Here you go.

http://www.theassimilationlab.com/fo...m-und-drang-2/

Quote Originally Posted by kaizerkat View Post
    can i make this mod a 4ty instead of 2 and if so how. also playing as finland need a longer victory date like 1880 instead of 1850, thanks
    I think that would be best to create a separate mod for that, instead of changing the Strum und Drang 2 mod.

Also, if you want to change this mod and release it then you must obtain permission from the original author and that's HusserlTW. I know he is a member at the Game-Labs forum.