Thread: Does Satan Make an Appearance in This Mod?

Default Does Satan Make an Appearance in This Mod?

My apologies if this question has already been asked. Title says it all pretty much.

I just noticed that Satan isn't the faction leader for the Satanae (I was sort of hoping, you see). Does he turn up later, or is he unplayable? I seem to recall there being some mention of him being a playable general somewhere on this forum.

Maybe not though...

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Default Re: Does Satan Make an Appearance in This Mod?

Well, the Antichrist does...one of your generals can acquire the "Antichrist" trait; just make him the faction leader and there you go...kinda.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

The story is based on the coming of the Anti-Christ. Far more believable, I think, to have a dark lord in the form of a man than the actual Devil..

Cool guys, thanks! The Anti-Christ is close enough for me.

christof139's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I've killed the Anti-Christ at least twice in battle yet still the Satanae seem unaffected. maybe I can change that with a death event whereby when the Ant-Christ is killed the Satanae lose $$$ from their coffers & the amount of $$$ for their faction is lowered for the rest of the game.
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Real_Ale

Whatever is now is was quickly, and whatever now is was, was once is. Therefore, was = is, per Mr. Clinton.

No I don't appear in this mod

AuroN2's Avatar Foederatus

lol ^^
    It would be a bit silly for satan to be in a strategy game, anti-christ makes much more sense. Glad i get to be included. OSHI, didn't mean to tell you that.. (you heard him christians have at him)

how do you get the Antichrist trait?

Blog Entries

I'm not sure you can 'get' it. It's attributed through the leadership. I think..

It would be pretty cool if there would be some demons in game

Blog Entries

Have you tried End of Days II.

Yes i have and it's just wonderfull!! but i'd prefer more alternative histories like this jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by tianzong View Post
    Yes i have and it's just wonderfull!! but i'd prefer more alternative histories like this jewel.
    I'm going to create a little addon if you don't mind.
    I was thinking to add some "demons" in Jerusalem or Rome for the satanae faction. So when they conquer one of these cities the gates of hell will be opened. Maybe i could script it also or make an emergent faction that is extremely aggressive to anyone. So the goal is not perse to destroy the satanae faction but also take care that these cities will not fall in the hands of the satanae, at any cost!! If someone knows some "demons" besides the Blue Lotus mod please PM me because i'm not going to create a new unit model.

When this will going to be finished please use it not with the blue lotus addon because the unit limit will be exceeded if you do.

Hope you like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by tianzong View Post
    I'm going to create a little addon if you don't mind.
    I was thinking to add some "demons" in Jerusalem or Rome for the satanae faction. So when they conquer one of these cities the gates of hell will be opened. Maybe i could script it also or make an emergent faction that is extremely aggressive to anyone. So the goal is not perse to destroy the satanae faction but also take care that these cities will not fall in the hands of the satanae, at any cost!! If someone knows some "demons" besides the Blue Lotus mod please PM me because i'm not going to create a new unit model.

When this will going to be finished please use it not with the blue lotus addon because the unit limit will be exceeded if you do.

Hope you like this idea
    Also if someone knows how to add a new faction and how to make them very aggressive tell me please

successfully added them but since i installed eod2 i lost all the pregress because i was so stupid to call the edited file eod2 lik eod2 (stupid idiot i am)
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

Blog Entries

Ahh... Losing stuff is something all modders do at some point.

yeah but don't worry it was a stupid idea actually . i have reskinned the units from china with the ones of rise of three kingdoms. but since i don't know how to get permission to use their skins i can't upload it (and maybe because i made them to strong lol, max attack 20 for one unit hehe)

I can post some screenies if you want
    Last edited by tianzong; October 31, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

Chiksika's Avatar Laetus

Just discovered this mod and I'm loving it, music is also great, fits perfectly. As to the topic, my faction leader, in the Japanese type faction, was traveling alone and met the Prince of Darkness, Lucifer Himself. Both had the exact strength of bodyguards and after a very fun fight my faction leader destroyed him. This is the kind of mad that makes me want to try all the factions at least once. Great job.

Blog Entries

Glad you're enjoying the mod..